Team Supreme in case you missed it…

• jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

THE REMAINING TOURNAMENTS LEFT IN THE 2006 SEASON HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.

ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IS TBA.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

How can guys who have pre-paid for the remaining events get their $$$ back?

champman
    la crosse

I’m guessing not, i just got back about 2K worth of winnings due to NSF! Now, don’t the winnings come out of the tourney sign up monies? That shouldn’t even be an issue of NSF unless he was robbing peter to pay paul! I’m very upset with the way the company has treated fellow outdoorsman- which i thought would never be an issue. I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE RECIEVED CHECKS BACK DUE TO NSF FROM TEAM SUPREME LATELY AS WE NEED TO UNIFORM INTO A TEAM TO COMBAT THIS ISSUE!!!!!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

ouch…..

That sux Jim. I’d be too.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Did you get an nsf from the the one in lax that joe and I finsihed 2nd behind you?(Northstar on the 24th) I haven’t got a notice yet.

champman
    la crosse

yes, both the one on the 10th and the one the 24th. Bones i guess got a check back also.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Feds have locked up everything that’s associated with Nevin until his issues are resolved. The money may very well be there, but no one can do anything until the Feds are done.

That’s probably the reason no one’s been answering the phones either.

Like I said, it sux rocks, but there could possibly be a reason other than the money’s been spent somewhere else.

I hope you get your money.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

I am sure the Feds have frozen all assets. If he is under investegation, the Feds have lock everything up!!

Suchs though Jimmy.

luv2fish
    Marion, IA

Agreed…the doors are most likely locked and all assets tied to the owner/accused have been frozen. The feds frown upon things such as money laundering and mail fraud…

aabfeh
    QCA

I just went to check their website to see if there was any info and the sites down. I’m not sure if it’s temporary but it sure looks like the doors are locked.

Alex W
    Bangor, WI

the website is down now……kiss team supreme goodbye…wonder if they’ll honor the gift certificate I won at a tourney….haha

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

Guys I have an update that was in the Newspaper the other day, but I have been busy and not able to post it untill now. Charges have been filed against Nevin for WIRE FRAUD and a few other things. A warrant was issued for his arrest on Tuesday, but at the time of the article he had not been picked up.
    I did hear at work yesterday that he was picked up on Thursday sometime. I also heard the reason that some people are getting NSF checks is because the feds have everything frozen until they find out were all the money to start Team Supreme came from.
    This is an all around bad deal for everyone, the guys that got screwed out of money and then the Bass guys that are loosing another tourny trail.

Jeremy

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Thanks for the update. Keep up up to day on any and all info on the case. I am sure there are many of us that are more than interested in the events.
    jc

robby
    Quad Cities

Team Supreme is no more. Nevin supposedly bilked over 40 investors out of over 9 million dollars in a Ponzi scam. I hear they have been on to him for over a year and were just building their evidence. I feel sorry for his employees.

jeremy-crawford
    Cedar Rapids Area

Are you sure Team Supreme is dead as well, These were 2 seperate businesses segragating them. I do know ownership was transferred over to chase prior to this going down. We know about the investment side of things but Team Supreme was not listed form what I see.
    jc

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

With Team Supreme going down I’m going to have to change brand of swim jigs, so what are the hot colors of Brovarney’s jigs as I’ll have to be ordering some. You can PM me if you don’t want to broadcast what are the best colors. Thanks for any info

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

The best colors depend on many variables. JC is well educated on this and I’m sure can give you some good info…

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Nevin transferring ownership to whoever wouldn’t make a sh*t difference if Nevin intermingled even a penny between the two entities. I imagine he used some of his personal money to start the Team Supreme Crp. and that would have been dirty money. If it was dirty money the govnmt. will yank it all.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I agree Eron. It’s going to be a long cold winter for TS. Right now it’s impossible to determine the in’s and out’s of this whole ordeal. One thing’s for sure, it will all shake out in the end.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.