Hayward smallie

• krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

I was fishing in Hayward a couple of weeks ago & caught this beast of a Smallmouth. We were fishing on a bar in 25′ of water with large shiners on slip bobbers…… a little bit different than the smallie fishing that I am used to on the Mississippi. But this was a blast because I caught my biggest bass of the year. It was 22″ long & estimated at about 5 – 6 pounds.

chico-diablo
    New Richmond, WI

Nice fish, looks like the one I caught off of Big Bar on Grindstone about 2 weeks ago. Grindstone and LCO both have good size Bass

phishirman
    Madison, WI

I lost the biggest smallie of my life in one of the lakes you mentioned in a club tournament last year. I had it next to the boat 2 times after it nearly stripped all the line of my rod. I’ve never seen a 7 or 8 lb smallie until then. Talk about a heart breaker!!!! I just wanted to puke. I still have nightmares over that one. I’m gonna go cry now

phishirman
    Madison, WI

thats a beautiful smallmouth you’re holding by the way

brovarney

It has always amazed me how bigger fish and pretty women are attracted to BEARS fans

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

It has always amazed me how bigger fish and pretty women are attracted to BEARS fans

OOps must have been a typo, bigger women and pretty fish
    Very nice smallie

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

OOps must have been a typo, bigger women and pretty fish
    Very nice smallie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.