Needed: Co-Angler for Stren Series in La Crosse

• champman
    la crosse

July 12-15 are the dates. FLW called and they said they need 60 co-anglers. They say they will guarantee the pro side anglers with a co-sign up, just like the BFL’s. PM me if you would like to sign up, [email protected]

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Anyone else looking let me know as well….(once Jim is set)

johnnywan

SlopBass – I may need a co-angler for this tournament. I think the registration deadline is July 11th.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

SlopBass – I may need a co-angler for this tournament.

I’m going as boater JWan, So i’m looking for a co-angler too

largemouth

Well, I am like the rest. The phone calls have hit the fisherman and there is a scramble for NON-Boaters. By any chance if there is a non-boater out there and the above requests have been filled, feel free to let me know if there are any interested fisherman that would like to be a co-angler.

Thanks,

Chad

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I wanna fish co-angler but I can’t get away from work.

chewes
    Lansing, IL also known as the Flatland by the Border of IN.

I am in the same boat as Blue! Wishing I could join you all.

TBASS
    ROCKFORD,ILL

I am also hoping for a boater spot. I had a question though. Does anyone know if no-boater spots will be offered to boaters on the list?

Tbass

chewes
    Lansing, IL also known as the Flatland by the Border of IN.

You can switch as long as they need co’s and they will happily refund the difference.

mattkenseth17
    FOND DU LAC

IM ALREADY GARUNTEED AS A CO ANGLER BUT IM NOT SIGNED UP WITH ANY BOATER. ID BE HAPPY TO HELP SOMEONE OUT IF THEY CAN TAKE ME OUT TO PREFISH THE DAY BEFORE THE TOURNEY SO I CAN GET A FEEL FOR IT. WOULD SAVE ME MONEY IN NOT BRING MY BOAT TO JUST PREFISH.JUST PM ME

jasonjabe
    La Crosse/St. Charles

I’ve never fished a tourney before but do quite a bit of weekend fishing in La crosse. I’m interested in fishing one but am curious as to what you guys expect from a co-angler as far as pre-fishing and expenses. And how much the entry fee is. Is this a 1 or 2 day tourney? Thanks.

largemouth

Are you signed up yet? If not, let me know. I live in La Crosse and I will have the week off prior and you are more than welcome to come with for a day or so. Let me know. my e-mail address is [email protected].

natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

does anyone know if you split gas? Plus my biggest question is a double ended one. Is it okay for a co-angler to suggest spots to fish, and if it is, do they ever listen?

Kevin Herlitzke

BomberA

Quote:

Is it okay for a co-angler to suggest spots to fish, and if it is, do they ever listen?

Kevin Herlitzke

Yes, and dnort can chime in with a prime example from the ’04 Everstart on pool 4

jaeden
    La Crosse

I am also trying to possibly get out of work to fish, but not sure yet. I have a couple questions: Tried to find on the FLW site how much is it for a co-angler to fish? (this would be my first one) Also like some of the others have asked, what do the pro’s expect from the co- angler’s and what should the co expect from the pro? Any info would be great. Thanks

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

ask them if they will let a 14 year old go and i will gladly help to even out the deffisate

waterfowler99
    Midwest

here is answer 1 how much
    answer 2 depends on how far you run…some guys want nothing, some will take 20 others have asked for up to 75. it is common courtesy to offer what you think will help them cover what they burn…some times they spend an easy 100 a day

Tom Redington
    Lake Fork, TX

I could use a co-angler as well. I guide on Lake Fork (you can see me fishing reports in the reports forum on IDA) and would be glad to give you fishing info on Fork if you ever headed this way as payback for signing up with me.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or you can call me on my cell at 214-783-1795 if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Tom

benotto
    Shawano, WI

No problem Jeremiah.

This is my first experience of fishing a tournament as a non-boater, so can anyone tell me what to expect? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and good luck on the water.

Ben

gunakapaducka
    bettendorf iowa

If anyone is still looking for a non-boater sign up partner, I will sign up.

Keith

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.