Redwing/Bay City area Bassin

• Ryan

I was wondering where the best place to nail some largemouth bass around Redwing/Bay City area is and what seams to work the best to catch them?

Thanks

Ryan

jedsall
    Dover Ohio

everybody is lookin no one is replying. The reason is there is a very large open tournament for Bass this Friday. You’ll find bass fisherman a very tight lipped group around tourney day. I’ll have to save my tips for after Friday as well. If you can find a fisherman that will tell you something right before a tournament. He is probably lying. You can tell if he is…his lips are moving…

Ryan

Jedsall,

Can you tell me where the tournament is held, and where the weigh in is held as well. Its too late to enter isnt it?

Thanks,

Ryan

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

I’m sorry. I keep asking about the Vermillion not realizing there is a tournament out there soon. I’ll ask next week or let me know if anything happened out of that river. Good Luck to all who entered!

jedsall
    Dover Ohio

too late to enter. It is held out of the pickle factory in Pepin. I believe that the weigh in is 3:00 pm. 60+ boats should be interesting.

Ryan

jedsall,

thanks, for answering my questions. Maybe next time ill get in earlier!

thanks,

Ryan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.