Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Award goes to…..

-J.

Dan
    Southeast MN

You got that right.

ThunderLund78

Wow! Is that BPS Offshore Angler in Islamorada, FL? – I’ve been there and it looks familiar. What would cause a kid to want to do that? You can catch juvenile Tarpon fairly easy around there all year round. It would be more fun to catch one and you wouldn’t be breaking the law.

Edit: just opened it up on YouTube instead of just watching the clip – says it’s Ft Myers BPS. Still, easier legal ways to get a tarpon in FL. At least he’s fairly identifiable, by the looks of it – what a loser.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wow! Is that BPS Offshore Angler in Islamorada, FL? – I’ve been there and it looks familiar. What would cause a kid to want to do that? You can catch juvenile Tarpon fairly easy around there all year round. It would be more fun to catch one and you wouldn’t be breaking the law.

Edit: just opened it up on YouTube instead of just watching the clip – says it’s Ft Myers BPS. Still, easier legal ways to get a tarpon in FL. At least he’s fairly identifiable, by the looks of it – what a loser.

Doubt he was worried about legality. Probably social media clout

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

What has always gotten me is no one does a darn thing! Everyone just films and are like whatever. Like my old foreman would say you can be part of the problem or part of solution you choose. I mean how does this happen where no one does anything.

I wondered why everyone just stood around watching too. Obviously this dipshit stole the net in addition to the fish.

MNdrifter

What has always gotten me is no one does a darn thing! Everyone just films and are like whatever. Like my old foreman would say you can be part of the problem or part of solution you choose. I mean how does this happen where no one does anything.

The kid has never been said no too with any repercussions of a disobeyed order. And if you physically try an stop him, good luck laying your hands on some single mothers spawn. You will be the next tik tok “asshole” and the wrath of all the multi colored hair, septum pierced “they thems” will rain down upon you in the form of cancel culture. They will get your name, work place etc. and will harass you until the next cancelable offense.

LabDaddy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gregory wrote:</div>

The kid has never been said no too with any repercussions of a disobeyed order. And if you physically try an stop him, good luck laying your hands on some single mothers spawn. You will be the next tik tok “asshole” and the wrath of all the multi colored hair, septum pierced “they thems” will rain down upon you in the form of cancel culture. They will get your name, work place etc. and will harass you until the next cancelable offense.

Well-said! Love it lmao

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Too bad there wasn’t a real man/woman there to clock him.

phishingruven
    tip of the mitten

anybody have the ending to this story?

MNdrifter

Too bad there wasn’t a real man/woman there to clock him.

Yes, his dad should boot his ass. With him and everyone else filming the stunt, it will be evidence against you for physically assaulting him. Especially if he is a minor. There is no shame anymore, only victims. And we as a society now value and validate victim hood for excuses.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

What the heck was he going to do with a small Tarpon? They’re inedible, too small to mount. It’s called wanton waste. What a jerk.

SR

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am guessing a PETA move

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

That statement right there Nails it !!!

LabDaddy1

I am guessing a PETA move

Probably right. Or social media “clout” as bear said.

Tarpon are infamously not good to eat(they’re closely related to arowanas and similar to eels and piranhas at different life stages) and juveniles like that one are *somewhat* easy to come by down there via hook and line, depending on the season.

Regardless, what a dipstick…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.