Brady to have Emergency Surgery on his Hand

• mike-west
    Amery, WI

After giving much consideration with the Super bowl coming up
    Brady and his Doctors decided to do an emergency surgery on his Right Hand

They are adding a Sixth Finger so he has room for another Super Bowl Ring chased

Note: This was Stolden from a post on WC

Kyhl
    Savage

Normally, I’d be happy as heck to see the Cheatriots go down in flames but after seeing video, reading, and hearing first hand accounts (next door neighbor was at the game) about the stupid Philly fans last week, I can’t wait to see Philly get crushed.

Seriously, are Philly fans so stupid that they didn’t realize that they may be coming here in a couple weeks.

Example, my neighbor overheard a woman with small child, (Philly fan) yell at a Viking fan, “I hope you get hit by a bus and die!”.

Whatever it takes, Go Cheatriots!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Kyhl wrote:</div>
    Normally, I’d be happy as heck to see the Cheatriots go down in flames but after seeing video, reading, and hearing first hand accounts (next door neighbor was at the game) about the stupid Philly fans last week, I can’t wait to see Philly get crushed.

Seriously, are Philly fans so stupid that they didn’t realize that they may be coming here in a couple weeks.

About the only thing I’d offer a Philly fan is a glass of water, if they were drowning.

My neighbor overheard a woman with small child, (Philly fan) yell at a Viking fan, “I hope you get hit by a bus and die!”.

Whatever it takes, Go Cheatriots!

100% agree. I’m souly rooting for the Pats cause I’d love to see the philly fans suffer.

We need to <nobr style=”font-size: inherit”>start</nobr> #spitinphillyfood
    #phillyfansnotwelcome
    #punchaphillyfan

Just playing with some ideas…they’re on our turf now. LOL

yea……..not…………. lets not stoop to there level!!!!!!!!!!

Dan
    Southeast MN

I felt the same way by Sunday night, the conduct of Philly fans made me want to see the Pats beat them.

having said that, I would prefer MN acts as good hosts and with class.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Agree – Go Pats !

-J.

DeRangedFishinguy
    Up Nort’

Skol Pats!

Attachments:
    1. lebowski-eagles-o-1.gif

2. lebowski-eagles-o.gif

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

People don’t have to stoop to being unkempt hoodlums, but there are ways.

Really though, you really think those hosebags from the armpit of America called Pennsylvania would be able to afford to make a trip to MN for the Super Bowl. You might get a dozen who won the local radio show’s caller #5 contest.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Let’s pound those Philly fans with some good ole fashion, MN passive aggressiveness!
    but that probably won’t happen. whistling

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>glenn57 wrote:</div>

People don’t have to stoop to being unkempt hoodlums, but there are ways.

Really though, you really think those hosebags from the armpit of America called Pennsylvania would be able to afford to make a trip to MN for the Super Bowl. You might get a dozen who won the local radio show’s caller #5 contest.

Exactly, they spent all their money last weekend on beer to throw at the Vikes fans. They won’t be coming here.

FWIW, I don’t think that Philly is the only stadium this happens at, and yes I do know from experience. It’s just a shock when MN nice goes somewhere less MN nice.

Personally, I could careless who wins. Once Da Packers were out I lost all interest.

bigpike

I felt the same way by Sunday night, the conduct of Philly fans made me want to see the Pats beat them.

Kinda like Viking fans after Rodgers got his shoulder broke. Look in the mirror Viking fans before calling out others…..

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dan wrote:</div>

Kinda like Viking fans after Rodgers got his shoulder broke. Look in the mirror Viking fans before calling out others…..

yea ok. I want the VIKES to beat ANY team with there best. No way do I wish an injury to any player. Still butt hurt huh!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Kinda like Viking fans after Rodgers got his shoulder broke. Look in the mirror Viking fans before calling out others

Are you Carl Gerbshmidt? Or is it Carlos Gerbschmidt? And can you and Randy please come to the Mille Lacs GTG???!!!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Pike first off I’m glad your internet works again. When the Vikes were doing well it must not’ve worked, then when it looked like the Saints would win it worked again, but when Diggs scored his TD it went out again. Then after the loss to Philly it seems to be back to 100%.

Secondly, yeah I think feeling happiness at the expense of anyone’s physical pain is awful. I never did that, I think A-Rodg is awesome and will be remembered as one of the greats. So maybe go PM those that you keep saying did that or start a thread calling them out, instead of broad statements making every Vikings fan sound bad because they cheered for his injury.

As bad and immature as celebrating a person’s physical pain is, I guess to me throwing blunt objects and making death threats at a human being because they cheer for a different team than you seems worse. Just my opinion.

FryDog62

I said to my family before the Eagles/Vikings game that Philly fans may be the worst in America. Anyone remember when they threw snowballs at Santa?

That being said, a close second worst are probably Boston fans. I don’t think you can pick a side very easily in this Super Bowel. Crappy choices, all round!!

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Come on bigpike, you’re better than that I hope. I watched the game and fans cheered at the tackle, the sack, which was ruled legal, and they had no idea he had the broken collar bone at that point. It was the way he fell that broke him, not the tackle. Everyone who plays that game understands the risks and things happen, but I never heard any rah, rah he’s injured crap at all. Its all unfortunate but its all over. There was no happy he’s hurt crap happened here that I heard.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Let’s pound those Philly fans with some good ole fashion, MN passive aggressiveness!
    but that probably won’t happen. whistling

one could only hope that these eagles fans, should they act like they do at home, come here and act the same way spend some quality time in minnesota’s court system and be forced to leave some of there pennsyivanna cash here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I sent Rodgers a get well card when he was in the hospital!

Hoyt4
    NULL

I”m hoping the GOAT gets another . Love old Roger having to hand that trophy off and he just hates it. Philly is good and will be a shoot out hope it’s one way Pat’s but think it’s going to be a tough game.

bigpike

There was an euphoria coming from the state next door and the only thing that would of made that buzz higher is if it had been career ending. All that needs to be said. It was a comparison. There are many slob fans in Wisconsin also. Just a check to the balance on my comment. To those that are disappointed I didn’t come in and pound away on you during your good run the way I get pounded on during packer runs and really packer anything : It’s really pointless and redundant. I will defend myself and my comments but I like to think you can have the fun that a good football team brings without degrading every post and comment along the way. I hope you enjoyed the run and maybe one day it will end in the ultimate goal. That doesn’t mean I won’t get a few jabs in now that the inevitable has happened. All in good fun. That being said I hope Philly takes the Lombardi home. It would make a great story. In the end I got no dog in the fight, just hoping for a good game!

bigpike

Btw, this is the way I treat strangers from another team at Lambeau….

Though we did take $20 from him on a friendly wager

Attachments:
    1. 20160328_083445.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

but Bigpike you didn’t answer the most important question, can you come to the GTG?

bigpike

Honestly I can never tell if you guys are serious or sarcastic. What day is it? I tried a search and couldn’t find anything….

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Honestly I can never tell if you guys are serious or sarcastic. What day is it? I tried a search and couldn’t find anything….

I know that’s the beauty of us. Feb 16th. Love to meet ya! I’ll be the one wearing the Bears jersey rotflol rotflol rotflol

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Personally, I’m not watching the game because of the Philly fans and the matter of the league condoning the matter by staying silent on the subject for years. Heck, I’m trying to stop chewing tobacco and I think cutting the NFL all together be easier.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.