CHEAP Honda ATV’s

• Todd_NE

I’ve always advocated buying stuff locally, from a dealer you know. But… that said. I know a lot of guys start looking for ATV’s this time of year so I thought I’d pass this place along, might help you deal at home even.

I sold ATV’s to get thru college, sold ’em, never saw ’em again even back then (Yamaha store mainly).

This place is so cheap it’s unbelievable. You have to put in the right year too sometimes when browsing. From everything I’ve ever read on the ‘net, the price listed is OTD – call ahead, back up a truck, write a check, and go home. HIGH volume.

I’ve never bought one there, but it blows my mind what they sell stuff for.

Southern Honda

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Those are good prices.. To bad its a 2,000 mile roundtrip drive for me..

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

Those are good prices.. To bad its a 2,000 mile roundtrip drive for me..

Well I think todd is obligated to bring them up for us now that he’s teasing us.

Todd_NE

I could have given you Lake Hill, that’s even further south but they have Yammies too!!! Maybe someone can convince them to open “Northern ATV”

If two or three guys were buying, it would be worth the drive.

the_grump
    Le Center

I’m sceptacle at best, they list a used 2005 rincon for only 100 less than a brand new 06, nobody would buy a used one for the same price as new.
    They seem to be a couple hundred dollars cheaper, but how far can you drive for that?
    Everyone talks about supporting there local dealer until someone a 1000 miles away advertises a too good to be true deal.

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

New Honda Rincon = $6783
    Local taxes and licenses = $475
    Gas to TN = $300
    Hotel = $100

Total to your house = $7658

Walking into your local dealer, getting greeted by name with friendly service = PRICELESS.

Support our local economy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.