Crank baits – Here’s what I do

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

After doing a few seminars this weekend, I sure am looking forward to having that first full day of slinging some cranks….and even the sore arm the following day

I had a number of guys that couldn’t make it to Cabelas this weekend to attend PM me to please put it online, so here is a generic video of the Crank Bait seminar I did. I chopped it down to about 20 minutes, so it hopefully isn’t too painful

http://youtu.be/A_xs_-c7X_E

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Thank you…. was bummed I could get out and make the trip up. Will look forward to video later this eve.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Excellent Randy!

You da man

Trapper16
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

After doing a few seminars this weekend, I sure am looking forward to having that first full day of slinging some cranks….and even the sore arm the following day

I had a number of guys that couldn’t make it to Cabelas this weekend to attend PM me to please put it online, so here is a generic video of the Crank Bait seminar I did.
    Brian, if there is a more preferred place, feel free to move it as you see fit

http://youtu.be/A_xs_-c7X_E

Thanks for posting this, great information can’t wait for open water

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Thanks Randy for posting this. After talking with you and seeing this video, I need more tackle storage boxes and more storage compartments on the boat.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Jeff, you might as well add a bigger boat to the list too

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Bigger boat means bigger truck means bigger garage, and so on. Sounds good to me.

troy-starch
    stoddard wi

awsome demo THANKS FOR SHARING maby we can hook up this year and do some walleye fishing I think I could learn a lot from ya

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Randy that makes a lot of sense, I get a bite/nibble on a certain color/profile and I’m stuck to that bait. Subtle changes, subtle changes
    Do you have a vid of the full seminar?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.