New Pro Shop in St Michael

• dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Hey guys, there is a new pro shop in St Michael for you city boys. They have a Technohunt and indoor range. Good people, check em out.

Midwest Archery
    http://www.midwestarchery.net

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Been out of the archery world for a few years ( like 10+ ) looking at getting back into it this spring. Also looking at getting the 8 year old daughter into it as well. I see on the Link that there are a few new bow manufactures that I have never heard of. Anyone here shoot either a Strother or elite? I see it’s going to take me some time to get back up to speed on the new equipment and technologies. I may have to take a trip to this new shop and check them out

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

SWEET! Finally an archery shop in my back yard. I’ll check them out this weekend.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

HUGE facility, 35yard range, currently have Bow tech, Elite, and for the life of me I can’t remember the other, they will also be getting more lines in! All I can say is FINALLY, and the guys are really nice toboot!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Diamond and Strother according to their site

Hey Dennis, maybe a TechNo Reunion some night ??? That was always a blast

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Quote:

Diamond and Strother according to their site

Hey Dennis, maybe a TechNo Reunion some night ??? That was always a blast

That’s what I was thinking G. I smell a road trip coming soon….

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am in… Let me know

kooty
    Keymaster

Don’t forget my invite!

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Alright boys, let’s do this! Let me know what’s best for you guys and I will set it up.

kooty
    Keymaster

I’m out of town all next week for work. After that, I just need a couple days notice so I can work out kid detail with Ma.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Quote:

I’m out of town all next week for work.

Hey G. Looks like next week might be a good week….

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

I’m out of town all next week for work.

Hey G. Looks like next week might be a good week….

No kidding…

Whenever it’s gonna work, preferably a weeknight around 6 or so… I will definitely go.

kooty
    Keymaster

Todders and I went and shot the techno this afternoon. I love having a shop this close to home. I’ll be spending a lot of time their!!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

It is a nice shop with good people and plenty of space. Sounds like they will be doing some cool things that are above and beyond what most shops are doing!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Todders and I went and shot the techno this afternoon. I love having a shop this close to home. I’ll be spending a lot of time their!!

Sounds like you remembered to take off the broadheads

kooty
    Keymaster

Ya, Todders cheated me out of two rounds also so when he starts bragging about whooping up on me, know it’s all lies.

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Distractions are a part of hunting kooty , I have to go 2 out of 3 before I start with the smack talk, either that or some captain… We will see which comes first !

TomLester
    Buffalo MN

I stopped by last week, seems like a sweet new place. I wish I saw this before they started leagues. I need to get over there to shoot. Got to love a new shop less than 15 minutes from home.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.