• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

That was way cool

Nice Fish

etec
    Rochester,MN

nice fish

mitch_otto

Wife told me to buy new bow! What y’all recommend lookin to spend bout 1200 give or take a bit!

john_steinhauer
    p4

Mathews Z7 or Bowtech destroyer both very sweet shooting bows. I just set up a destroyer 340 with a truglo five pin sight, and a ripcord rest for a couple hundred under your price range Z7 would probably be right around 1200.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Carbon element!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Seems like everybody likes something different in a bow, only real way for you to get the best bow to fit your needs is visit several archery shops and try out a bunch until you find what feels comfortable.

X2 I could not have said it better myself!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Wife told me to buy new bow! What y’all recommend lookin to spend bout 1200 give or take a bit!

I only know of one brand of Bow

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

Any chance she’s looking for a second husband??? Good luck with your new HOYT

big_hunter
    eagan, mn

BennyJ got me hooked on the D350 this spring and I haven’t looked back! SUPER fast and surprisingly quiet for a speed bow.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

I love my Destroyer 340. Would have bought the 350 if it were not for my long draw. I also really like the Bowtech Invasion. I’ve heard good things about the Hoyt Carbon Element.

As mentioned, the “best bow” is the one that works best for you. Go and shoot at multiple dealers. Each one will tell you +/- of each bow and each brand, and you will hear every brand’s dealers take on each others bows. Don’t be afraid to walk out of a shop without a bow. The only other advice I can give you is to buy from a reputable dealer that will give you equal service whether you are buying a new bow, tuning a bow, or just stopping by for some replacement nocks and vanes. Everyone has great service when you are handing over $1200, just make sure you feel you will be treated the same when you walk in looking for $8 dollars worth of replacement nocks.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

BennyJ got me hooked on the D350 this spring and I haven’t looked back! SUPER fast and surprisingly quiet for a speed bow.

Sharp looking bow!! I love both my Z7 and my new Destroyer 340 I don’t think I could really say one shoots better than the other.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.