lumiknocks

• eye_hunter

you know those lumiknocks that light up. are they worth it. i know that they add weight to your back end of the arrow. does it effect how you shoot.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

doesn’t add much weight, a touch over a regular nock I might be trying something new this year like the G5 nocks but i still have to do some research

big_g
    Isle, MN

I use them. Kind of nice as you can see where you hit the animal, provided you follow through the shot and see the arrow flight with your eyes.

big G

I purchased them in a 3 pack when they first came out. Still using the same one. Nice to see where you hit and recovering the arrow on pass throught hits. I see many different companys making them now. Thinking that the flashing ones might be neat? Gotta lose the first ones first before trying something different witch might take a while. Great product.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I have been using the Easton Tracer’s and love them. The Easton’s add 13 grains over a regular nock. I did not notice a difference until my 30 -50 yard pins. I had to readjust a little for those. I would like to see the G5’s also, but haven’t. I have heard mix reports on all the lighted nocks. Might be a Ford vs Chevy debate??? I like the magnet on the Tracers. It allows me to turn them into “Sleep Mode” for when I hunt states that do not allow the lighted nock.

They really let you see your arrow flight and shot placement in low light conditions. .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.