light for trophy ridge sight

• Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Check out King Crow fishhouses in Kingston. North of Kimball, Mn on hwy 15. He has been building them for many years and for the bang for the buck on wheelhouses is tough to beat. I went thru his lot of them a couple weeks back and he had a pretty decent inventory.

russjudy
    Minnesota

being on Upper Red over 8 years pulling Ice Castles all over it we have never bent an axle even on the 8×18’s, never had frost on the walls or corners, no cieling leaks, no furnace troubles (attwoods fan furnace)temp on floor is usually 4 degrees cooler than top– no bearing problems, never had one froze down that wouldnt come up with the use of the drop down winches, no tongue or road bounce, no road sway at any speed and iv tried them all with every house loaded or empty the top mattress dont fall down or anything stacked on them, the one leaf supension is unreal- no siding troubles, never needed to have insulated floors, most customers run around in slippers and t shirts at 40 below weather, easy to heat-30# tank with the temp set at 75 in 40 below weather and wind usually last 30-36 hours or more, Iv seen almost all of them, and some bad stories about a few of them, I have none to give you about our houses

we still have a v-8×18 and v-61/2×16 used (3 months) for sale–Avon [email protected]
    1-320-356-7792

good luck and hope this helps

$6,900 and $7,900 or best offer

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

I shoot the Trophy Ridge Matrix and it comes with an LED screw in light that turns on and off by tightening it or loosening it. However, i lost it this past late season Does anyone know if you can buy these separate from ebay, cabelas, etc??

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I have the Matrix site and bought the light separately from Cabelas Trophy Ridge LED

I also put some plumbers tape around the threads to keep it a little tighter.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

sweet thanks chief

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.