Finished up our ’07 archery/deer season….

• les_welch

last night on a good doe. We arrowed a mature doe on film around 4:30. Which made for 6 in the last two weeks. Had some great highs, and some typical lows during the season, but as a whole what a great year for me/us. From Wisconsin to Wyoming there was a lot of mileage put on the truck rubber, and shoe leather. Matched wits with some great animals, they won a majority of the time. NOT ALL of the time, howerever. Looking forward to the ’08 season already. If you can keep up with the “how are you preparing thread”, keeps it intresting, while helping others learn and stay motivated. Good Scouting. WTA

coppertop
    Central MN

Feels good that a guy can finally put up his feet for a bit to breathe. O.k. I’m ready to hunt again!

gobbler
    Central, MN

it’s only been 8 days and i’m losing it. Spring & Summer will come and go and we’ll all be chasing the Big Boys before we know it

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

i get sooo bored this time of year no more coming home on the weekends from college to hunt, just to fish but it’s not the same I am already looking forward to the spring turkey season though and the shed hunt when we have warmer weather!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.