Anyone leave rods on dock this morning western Minnesota?

• Jensen

Someone left on dock. If it’s you or someone you know please let me know what lake you lost them on with description of them. I would like to get them back to their rightful owner. Thanks.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks for doing the right thing Jensen!

Jensen

I don’t do Facebook but had a buddy of mine that does post it on there as well. The question is when something like this occurs, do you do what I did spread the word and try to get them back to the owner or do you leave them sit where they are and chance the owner returns to get them or leave it for someone else to find and for them to keep it. I struggled over this all morning. Hopefully word gets out and they can be returned to their owner.

catmando
    wis

Pick up and spread the word, leave a note somewhere by the dock, could be someone local, during the week. The next person might not be so concerned, and there would be no chance of returning them. my 2 cents. DK.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Jensen you did it right bud, also agree with catmando leave a note so when they do realize it’s missing and stop back to the launch they can reach out to you. Some people would just take them.

Charles

I would have throwing them into my boat and left a note or something.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

You did the right thing by taking them and tying to contact them. That’s what I would do.

jwellsy

Posting a FOUND ad at the closest bait shop/gas station might help too.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Why am I picturing some guy coming out to his dock to go fishing after he left his rods and ran back into the cabin because he had to take a leak?

Jensen

No cabins around this access but there was a porta potty that was empty I checked because that was my first thought as well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.