Anybody watching the NBA finals?

• bigpike

No need to tell me how you dont like nba basketball.

Anyone watching the finals? Giannis has been historically incredible even though the bucks are down 1-2. I have a feeling where going to be all tied up after tonight as its Middleton’s time to shine. Holiday defending CP3 the last two games has been something to behold. Its been good watching so far. Go Bucks!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’ve been watching. The NBA was getting quite old running back the same big market teams with the same handful of players starring in the finals most years. Phoenix and Milwaukee both have deserving fan bases and are showing what can still be done with drafted talent.

Giannis is exactly what the NBA needs…a star who plays hard 100% of the time regardless of minutes, nagging injury, poor shooting, etc.

Chris Paul is a pleasure to watch play too. He’s an athlete that wins with his brain. He just seems to know when he needs to get to his spots and does so.

bassh8er

Yes, I’m a Steph Curry fan but have been following the Suns since they’re a great story and fun to watch as a Warriors replacement.

Really don’t like CP3 but thinks he deserves a championship; really don’t care who wins and just hoping it goes 7.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

If the wolves not in, I will not watch, so no I have not watched in 31 years.

bigpike

I like it when I predict correct. Middleton goes off for 40 and the bucks win.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I’ve been watching a bit for the first time in ages. Great series thus far, but between the officiating and the replays it’s nearly unwatchable. Booker should have fouled out about 6 times last night, but they obviously swallowed their whistles on a star. I also don’t get how/why pundits are saying this will be bad series with no big stars, Giannis won an MVP and Booker is one of the brightest young stars in the league.

Brad Dimond

I’ve been a Bucks fan since the Marques Johnson/Junior Bridgeman/Brian Winters days. Glad to see them in the finals. Also way cool to see Kareem, Oscar Roberston, Junior Bridgeman and Jon McGlocklin were at the game.

I hope the Bucks win it all but am enjoying the games. Very entertaining, great players on each team.

KP
    Hudson, WI

The refs were awful last night! They were calling some real chipping fouls and then swallow their whistles in the final 2 minutes.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I dont have cable or even the basic TV channels. Are there any sites that let you guys watch the games for free? Ive just been watching the highlights.

Good series and agree nice not to see some of the same big names and big market teams involved this time

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Are there any sites that let you guys watch the games for free? I

Google says YouTube is streaming them, you may need to sign up for a free trial though.

bigpike

If you have rabbit ears you can pull it in on CBS

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

If you have rabbit ears you can pull it in on CBS

Have too many trees around my house. I can’t get any reception even with a digital antenna

walleye1274
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Been watching most of the finals games only because of the Bucks! One thing I will say is Booker, is one hell of a talent, but it makes me sick to see him complain about EVERY single play!! I have never seen anything like it!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

but it makes me sick to see him complain about EVERY single play!! I

You must not watch much NBA, seems everyone does it, with LeBron still the whiner in chief. One thing I’ve noticed is they seem to really be embracing the soccer flopping too, even Jae Crowder who is supposed to be a tough guy, looks like he was shot anytime a fingertip brushes him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.