Anybody running a war eagle gladiator or a xpress hyper lift ?

• A – Aron
    Red Wing

Looking hard at one of these two boats. Never bought a boat dedicated to hunting before.Came to a chapter in my life where I need to pick one sport in the fall. Decided it would be duck hunting as I enjoy the comradery that comes with waterfowl hunting instead of being up a tree all by myself. Thought is, I will be able to get my daughters out in a few years. Oldest will be 3 in sept and she is obsessed with anything that involves being in a boat or blowing on any animal call. Any and all input is appreciated.

http://wareagleboats.com/boats/25/750-gladiator

Hunting

jwellsy

Can you get a center or side console on that Gladiator? Waterfowling in Northern states gets pretty darn cold running from one spot to another.

I love the War Eagles. I’ve not seen a Gladiator, but I’m sure it’s the same great quality as the others.

404 ERROR
    MN

Both Express and War Eagle boats are good quality, IMO. I would say War Eagle is a touch better in my mind, but we all know how opinions work…

There are literally dozens of smaller Jon Boat companies and most make quality products. I’ve been looking at a Crestliner 1756 Retriever Jon Deluxe and the reviews are pretty good. I like that one as a livewell comes standard on them. Livewells are great for storing downed birds and obviously also for fish. If I’m spending 10-15,000 on a jon boat, I want to be able to use it year-round.

Jason Beaulieu

Hey Aaron, I can’t speak for the Hyper Lift as I have never been in that model. But if you are ever interested in the Gladiator models, we have a few on hand here at SBC.

All depends on what fits your needs best, tiller, console, outboard/mud motor setup?

Feel free to shoot me a pm or you can give me a shout on my cell 715-456-6904.
    Always open to chat about boats! Or go take a test drive in one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.