Any other Hockey Parents on IDO?

• matthewkolden

All baseball in this house, but kinda wish my son would have done hockey. Think he could have been good at it.

futurepoorperson

My boy’s in his second year with the Brainerd ‘A’ Squirts, and honestly, it’s going pretty well. Sure, the ice times can be a bit rough, but those weekend matches and tournaments? They’re totally worth it. It’s a team effort, really – he puts in the work on the ice, and I’m there to support. That’s hockey life for you.

ThunderLund78

It’s just beginning for you! You’re spot on about the tournaments, they’re a blast and the kids have such a good time. It will become your social life, but in a very good way. And before you know it, it will be over. I still have a few years left but MAN it went fast. Will still be at least 3 years until I can ice fish again.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Oh ya, got to spend my hot summer And days a week in a nice cool ice arena. Go Bangles 2nd year Peewee

Oh ya, got to spend my hot summer And days a week in a nice cool ice arena. Go Bangles 2nd year Peewee

Fisher 3 x 3 jersey. waytogo
    If you keep having him skate Fisher and I keep coaching, I will be his coach for the next few years.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.