Any one want to fish chisago area?

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I fish most weeknights after work and almost every weekend. If any one ever wants to get out just give me a PM. I fish all over the county or where ever. River included

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Um… Yeah!!! wave I believe I still have your number too!

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I’ll let you know next time I’m up on Green….would be fun to get out.

tim hurley

You know that area very well-I’m a teacher so weekdays are open now!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I text iceNeyes but for matt and tim just send me a PM and I usually can make it work.
    Green is one I havent even looked at this season, that sounds like a good idea.
    I’ve been sticking to chisago lake the last few weeks pulling out a really nice mixed bag

matthewkolden

Is this offer still standing? I live just south of there and make it up that way now and again. I’ve been wanting to learn some of those waters a little better. I’ve spent some time on South Lindstrom and south center with limited success, but that’s about it. I work til 3 most days, could be out there by about 4 on a normal day.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is this offer still standing? I live just south of there and make it up that way now and again. I’ve been wanting to learn some of those waters a little better. I’ve spent some time on South Lindstrom and south center with limited success, but that’s about it. I work til 3 most days, could be out there by about 4 on a normal day.

Yes offer still stands just shoot me a PM some time

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It’s that season again. If any ones interested I typically have a open seat.

tim hurley

Would love to fish with you again, when school is out I will be fishing weekdays again-pm me (think you just don’t want to give up that beautiful Everready headlamp)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.