Another “unwritten Rule” has now been written….

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m reading through a 1800 page bid spec and bidder’s documents and came across something we all know, but was never in writing.

36 Substitutions for Convenience: Not allowed. For every submitted Substitution request deemed for
    37 “Convenience”, the Contractor shall purchase one (1) bagel OR (1) donut for the architect, selection
    38 upon his/her choosing. A Substitution for Convenience shall be defined as any reasoning not defined
    39 above under Substitutions for Cause.

I guess the Architect wants to make dang sure he gets his bagels jester

Charles

That’s good lol.

tswoboda

I’m totally stealing that rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m reading through a 1800 page bid spec and bidder’s documents and came across something we all know, but was never in writing.

36 Substitutions for Convenience: Not allowed. For every submitted Substitution request deemed for
    37 “Convenience”, the Contractor shall purchase one (1) bagel OR (1) donut for the architect, selection
    38 upon his/her choosing. A Substitution for Convenience shall be defined as any reasoning not defined
    39 above under Substitutions for Cause.

I guess the Architect wants to make dang sure he gets his bagels jester

or,
    people are reading the specs.
    Very funny either way.

CaptainMusky

When I would recap meetings with minutes I would always put something in there to see if people actually read the emails. It was quite comical. Kinda seems like what this is too.

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

Going to use this I write specs from now on.

That is hilarious!

Umy
    South Metro

I’m with Captain – I always added something into the minutes to see who was actually reading them.
    Made for some great emails I received

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Bring them a apple. Most of them could benefit from it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.