Another Train Derailment Tragedy

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Lots of derailments lately.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sure has been. At least no one was hurt and that happy guy in the row boat got himself a free beer! waytogo

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

That’s a great pic of the guy loading his boat up with beer! Sure looks happy. toast

-J.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Speaking of spilled beer, anyone else see the Kid Rock vid out today? Love it!

-J.

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

Should be able to get a lot of volunteers to help clean up!

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Lots of derailments lately.

There were over 1,100 derailments in the U.S. in 2022, but the media must’ve had other things to hype.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Train derailments are pretty common. My good buddy travels he country cleaning up products from derailments. He is busy all the time

Gitchi Gummi

-J.

I don’t get why someone would be so triggered and dramatic over something that does not impact you one bit.

J, do you have an ax to grind against transgender folks? If you don’t like the show, change the channel. Never understood why people even care unless you’re proud of your prejudice.

Coletrain27

-J.

Lol that was pretty good

Coletrain27

I don’t get why someone would be so triggered and dramatic over something that does not impact you one bit.

Well you were just triggered by a video that doesn’t impact you one bit so what are you trying to argue about?

gregory
    Red wing,mn

-J.

Lol

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jon Jordan wrote:</div>

-J.

J, do you have an ax to grind against transgender folks? If you don’t like the show, change the channel. Never understood why people even care unless you’re proud of your prejudice.

Sounds like someone else is triggered also.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

The “We The People” video? I guess I missed the tranny part. But can definitely see why Libby Gummi would be butthurt over it.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

There is another video out with him shooting bud light with his scary gun as a reaction to the tranny getting special bud light cans gifted to her.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

There is another video out with him shooting bud light with his scary gun as a reaction to the tranny getting special bud light cans gifted to her.

To him

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

A post about a train derailment gets derailed into something about transgender people. …only on IDO!

To be honest, I didn’t know anyone still drank Bud Light – regardless of gender. I was told mass consumption of that beer was what led to the famed “Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020.” It tastes like Flint Michigan tap water mixed with some sort of laxative.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Ok, obvious you are not a Kid Rock fan. If you were, you would “Get it”.

I might suggest you listen to track # 2 off his latest album titled Bad Reputation. Might help here.

….and yeah, if you’re a dude dressed up like a girl, we are not going to be friends.

-J.

Riverrat

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You took a wholesome post about beer and fishing, with an opportunity to make comments on Smoky and the Bandit, and turned it into a post about a lesbian grandma with trust issues. And the Kid Rock video is fake.

JEREMY
    BP

and yeah, if you’re a dude dressed up like a girl, we are not going to be friends.

Not even if you find him a wee bit cute?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jon Jordan wrote:</div>
    and yeah, if you’re a dude dressed up like a girl, we are not going to be friends.

Not even if you find him a wee bit cute?

rotflol pure gold

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wonder if oil companies will jump on this wagon and make him the face of tranny fluid

Iowaboy1

Cheesenrice, now I gotta be careful how to tell a customer their kid blew the tranny.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Cheesenrice, now I gotta be careful how to tell a customer their kid blew the tranny.

That sounds like a sticky situation

Iowaboy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>iowaboy1 wrote:</div>

That sounds like a sticky situation

Depends on which end of the dipstick you are.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Shame on you Iowayboy!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.