And he is gone.

• Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Aaron Rodgers has been carted away.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Rolled his ankle on the third offensive play of the game. He ain’t no spring chicken anymore. The Jets are so over rated.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Erin…….meet Karma.

dirtywater

My first reaction was “there goes that first round pick.” After considering a bit, I’d rather take a high 2nd and have Aaron just go away than get a low first and be forced to listen to the media worship him all season.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Looks like dumping Rodgers when they did , was a genius move . LOL

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    Erin…….meet Karma.

More like Achilles rehab…

Totally agree. He never rolled an ankle if you watch the replay. I’m thinking Achilles and he is done for the season. I’d like to see Zack Wilson prove himself. I’ve ended up really rooting for that kid after Hard Knocks.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Bummer…
    Just when the Cowboys defense was licking their chops to have a go at him next weekend. he got taken out a week sooner than I predicted.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Cobb is gonna retire at halftime lol

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

Hope Sharon bounces back slowly.

Ripjiggen

Oof postgame coach says achillies and it’s not good.

Packer fans just got more annoying.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Rolled his ankle on the third offensive play of the game. He ain’t no spring chicken anymore. The Jets are so over rated.

Yet they were able to squeak out a win . Their defence made all the difference .

FinnyDinDin

He didn’t see this coming in his darkness retreat? Or maybe he did and thought $25M per play and an injured Achilles ain’t too bad of a deal.

If this is the beginning of the end of his career it would be fitting. Karma is a B.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

et they were able to squeak out a win . Their defence made all the difference

Unreal. Didn’t see that coming when the Bills were up 13-3 at the half. Props to the Jets for hanging in there.

CaptainMusky

This is probably the end of his career. I mean, he is going on 40 and recovery time for that for a young player is nearly a year.

maddogg

A few hits of ayahuasca and he’ll be ready to go.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

An MRI this morning revealed a ruptured achilles tendon and Rodgers is indeed out for the season.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

This is probably the end of his career. I mean, he is going on 40 and recovery time for that for a young player is nearly a year.

This^^. I agree, he might hang up his boots, although, who knows? Perhaps he’ll be back next year to give it another go. I feel bad for him ending his career in New York like he did, was hoping he’d be leading the Jets to the playoffs.

B-man

I was glad to see him leave GB and take his drama with him, but it sucked to see him get hurt.

Josh Allen (Bills QB) had more Jets “receptions” last night than Aaron Rodgers will have all season.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Problem solved!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_4416.jpeg

big_g
    Isle, MN

Unlike when the Pack got rid of Favre and he had his best season 2 years later with the Vikings… looks like they timed this release about perfect !! Gotta give them credit for off loading him now ! toast doah waytogo

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Except they only get a 2nd rounder now that he won’t play 65% of the snaps.

CaptainMusky

That’s the richest part of this whole thing. Rodgers found another way to stick it to the Packers.

MX1825

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>joe-winter wrote:</div>

That’s the richest part of this whole thing. Rodgers found another way to stick it to the Packers.

Exactly!

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>joe-winter wrote:</div>

I don’t see it that way. for one the drama is gone, two his price tag was way too high, three, it should be a high 2nd pick which could be better than a hyped up 1st pick that turns out a bust.

haleysgold
    SE MN

Might not be a high 2nd rd pick the way their D plays.
    If the O can put up a reasonable amount of points the D will keep them in games. Maybe mid to low 2nd rd…we can can hope.

ThunderLund78

What’s Tom Brady got going on? I guarantee an inquiry call was at least placed.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

I think Rodgers should get some more of those mushrooms he likes so much, return to CA where his cell service does not work well and he “misses” phone calls/messages, enter his dark contemplation room and plot out his next steps, sure seems to have worked wonders so far …. coffee

That being said, unfortunately, he is not the first player to be taken out by the fake grass/turf at that stadium.

Paulski

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.