wicked dnr *DELETED*

• Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Boo Hoo…

Give me a break – do the work and get your house off the lake before it is all of our problem.

It is not like the dates sneak up on anyone.

Dog

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

21 inches

Put the snowblower and shovel in the back of the truck – dont forget the spud to knock off any ice that has formed – during the freezing and thawing.

Might want to also bring some rock salt and put that down in the AM.

Use snowblower to create trail to road.

Use shovel to dig around the house and under the hitch

Use spud to chip away any remaining ice.

Hook Up hitch to house, house to truck – put truck in 4WD ( may need chains ) drop into D and slowly pull shack off its “ice foundation”

Then drop wheels and drive off ice and to final resting place.

Give me a break. What are you waiting for? The days to warm the ice around your house enough to have it sink 4-6 inches into its resting place? Then you will have some work to do.

Dog

clang
    Garrison, MN

I have no issue getting around on my snowmobile pulling my portable!!! My advise is next year take of off before the bigger snow fall. This year start plowing or digging and get it off before the deadline.

Clang

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Maybe find a buddy with a plow? I drug the boat out today from under the deck. I got stuck once. Had to shovel for 5 mts. It high and dry now. Good luck.

bronzbak
    Long way from home

Answer to your problem is don’t put a perm on the ice then!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Last 2 weeks in Mercer showed less than 1″ of snowfall. First things that pop up when searching the flowage area is how wonderful the 200″ plus of snowfall each year make it a winter wonderland. And now it is a surprise? Good luck getting it out and do hope it goes well for you though.

kroger3
    blaine mn

You want opinions but don’t say there doing there job??? Its not there fault there is a lot of snow and people didn’t plan accordingly. I’m sure someone around you has a V plow and can make short work of it.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

How’d it go?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.