Alone

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

2 tap, 8 left.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I’ve been watching. Are they gonna go another whole season with people basically just slowly starving? They can only survive so long on grouse and berries. I’d personally be going after lake trout. They’re loaded with fat and high protein calories.

ThunderLund78

Have not watched last night’s episode yet, but I think I can guess who the two tappers were. I can at least narrow it down to 3 – The tough-talking guy who lost his arrows, the guy who was having stomach cramps at the end of episode #2, or the old lady from ‘sconnie, who seemed emotionally overwhelmed as soon as she was dropped off. I will now stop looking at this thread until I watch it )

I think this one’s going to be a tougher season than the last one. Whoever catches and caches the most trout before ice-up has a good chance. Also, if someone ends up arrowing a pre-winter bear, that would be full of fat. But it takes more than food. I would say this overall feels like the weakest group from a mental perspective. We shall see!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I didn’t post who it was on purpose, didn’t want to spoil for those who watch later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.