Any McGregor Area Reports??

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Anyone getting out and geting some shallow Crappies yet??? Looking to get up there this Saturday to open the Cabin for Opener!!

Paul Hanlon
    Roseville, Minnesota

Rob,

This is from the StarTribune:

McGREGOR AREA

The channel on the north shore of Lake Minnewawa is giving up crappies in six feet. Look to Big Sandy Lake for a few crappies in shallow water as well. Sunfish reports have been limited, but look to Aitkin Lake to start producing fish within the next week.

Good luck!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks Paul!

sand_burr
    Grasston, MN

I will also be up late saturday to start hauling things up for opener. I will have to try to hook up for opener this year to have a tall frosty!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Shannon, me and tre boys are planning a start @ Banns and probably end up at the Pier again. We will se if Bristow can stay a shade of white instead of green the next morning.

chris bristow
    Ham Lake, MN

This year I’m gonna avoid the bad batch of beer they seem to get each opener and stick to the smooth seas of “The Captain”.

How much “Rob” time should we figure before you get there? Two drinks and burrito so about 1 hour?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Some of us have to work “REAL” hours not those 10am-2pm!

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

don’t suppose anyone would want to give me some info on Waukenabo lake? If you would please pm or give me a call that would be great!
    307-214-9908
    John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.