Cedar Lake West of Aitkin?? Looking at property…

• dfv87

Anybody have any info?

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Info on the lake or on property?

I’ve fished it several times and always had decent luck. The lake sprawls all over so you can always get out of the wind. There are beautiful cabbage beds, nice stands of reeds, deep water next to flats, and other interesting structure. My wife and I have had a lot of fun chasing Bass and I’ve caught several Muskies up to 40 inches. I haven’t fished Walleyes or Panfish on the lake so I don’t have any info there. Good public access, watch out for shallow water around the island to the right of the access however.

Rootski

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Good all around lake with nice eye’s and nice crappie also. The muskies are really starting to take off on the lake also.

dfv87

Thanks, I was looking for lake info as land comes and goes quickly on lakes. I am targeting certain lakes watching for land and/or cabin but need to expand my search if I ever plan on getting one it seems. My taste in lakes must be too high as the ones I like are REALLY high , for a reason I guess. Found info on Cedar on the DNR site and wanted some personal experience like you offered up. Thanks again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.