Roosevelt and Lawrence Lakes near Outing MN

• nutsaboutfishing

Just checking the fishing report for Roosevelt and Lawrence lakes. My family and I are planning to come up fishing over the 4th so any help is appreciated. Want to get the kids to catch some fish. Good luck fishing to all and have a safe 4th of July weekend.

jjrowe7
    Coon Rapids, MN

I’ll be up at our cabin on Roosevelt this weekend as well (haven’t fished much there this year yet). The lake has plenty of fish and area to cover. Not sure if you have fished it before, but try Woods Bay for some sunny and bass action (south side of lake). There are also some humps outside the bay as the lake start to open back up that can produce. A lot of guys troll the deep water for suspended walleyes right before sunset. Look for the ciscoes that may be skipping on top of the water and troll 10-20′ down. Good luck and hope the kids tie into one. There are fireworks on Sat night over Lawrence.

nutsaboutfishing

Thanks for the tips jjr. I will be in a blue/white Sylvan with a 60 hp Evinrude. If you see me come up and say Hi. Good Luck fishing!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.