Advice on leef springs for f350 front spring

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Passenger side the lower spring broke below u bolt plate. I have an extra spring in the rear that lifts the back up. I like the look it gives. Though, adding a 3 leef spring may level it out a bit and give me more clearance in the front. I like the ride I get now. Will upping to a 3 leef in the front make it a harsher ride. Two inch rise im guessing. Any ideas to level it out without compromising the ride.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Its a 2000 with the 7.3 spun out and hit a railway hard in St.paul off createn. Sucked me right in during the blizzard we had.

Dave maze
    Isanti

I’d get stock springs and a short lift block. I’m sure you could find lift springs for that truck, but you might have a stiffer ride.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

On my Dodge, there was a 2” spacer under the rear spring pack. I wanted to drop the rear a bit and simply removed the rear spacer.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I would call kremer leaf springs in inver grove, they will should be able to set up with something that should give you best of both worlds.i used them a while back on my old f250 for rear springs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.