Advice be great

• Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

USMC. You will gain direction in your life.

X2. And hopefully gain a skill useable back in the civilian world.

Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

I talked it over with my counselor today guys I’m doing sales thanks for all the advice on everything (and dealing with stupidity)Things are looking up tho that’s for sure

Keep catching those banana fish yay

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

no one can tell you what career you should pursue, and if you are like most of us, the choice you make now will turn out to be wrong for you a few years from now and you may need to start over, and that’s ok; that’s just life and its part of learning. You talk about having a lot of passion, in your case for fishing, which you have concluded means you should be a guide. Most of the truly successful people that I know of that do what they are passionate about never thought they would make money at it and frankly probably never expected or even considered money as part of the equation – they just did what they loved and they happened to make a living as a result. I also think that if you are enthusiastic and truly passionate and dedicated to something you will find success at it regardless of your circumstances. You rarely hear a story of a guy who loved something, worked hard at it and did it every chance they got and became a miserable failure. Chin up Gabe, you’ll get what you want outta life, and the more you follow your own instincts the better chance you have at it…. or you’ll look left when you shoulda looked right and, well, I guess this is all a mute point anyway… jester whistling

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.