Active shooter this am at Lund

• shefland
    Walker

Suspect In Custody After Active Shooter Threat At Lund Boat Company in New York Mills

http://www.lakesarearadio.net/2023/02/09/suspect-in-custody-after-active-shooter-threat-at-lund-boat-company-in-new-york-mills/

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m not making light of a serious situation but I’m curious.

Is it a “active shooter” if no shots were fired? Or just a overzealous reporter? They did say in the report nobody was hurt. I’m sure we will hear more details soon.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That would lead to the impression that there was a weapon out and it was pointing at people against their will.

Did they have any lay offs lately?

Developing story.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

“According to the department, officers in New York Mills responded to the active shooter report around 7:20 a.m. Before they arrived, employees at the plant were able to restrain the suspect.”

Sounds like an employee flipped out and coworkers were able to handle it.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I know a guy who works there. Hope he’s not the active shooter. My guess is he’s more likely one of the guys who restrained the shooter until police arrived.
    Scary for sure. If I was a guessing man I would not be surprised if there was a woman involved in the situation somehow.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

It’s a large facility that employs many different backgrounds. Glad there was no sad ending. Guessing small town drama spilled over at work.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Someone mad at the lead time to build his boat.

breakerbreaker
    Inactive

Someone mad at the lead time to build his boat.

rotflol

Riverrat

A 21 year old employee got into an argument with another employee and fired one shot into the air outside. The victim ran inside. The shooter possibly fired another shot into the building. Employees shut and blocked the doors leaving the shooter outside. Employees outside detained the shooter. Watched the Swat tanks roll by my house this morning, thought it was another dang ninja with a samurai sword.

breakerbreaker
    Inactive

A 21 year old employee got into an argument with another employee and fired one shot into the air outside. The victim ran inside. The shooter possibly fired another shot into the building. Employees shut and blocked the doors leaving the shooter outside. Employees outside detained the shooter. Watched the Swat tanks roll by my house this morning, thought it was another dang ninja with a samurai sword.

Hmmmm you know a coworker of mine known as Mike W.?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.