Active Imaging Shuttle Which is best?

• CaptainMusky

OK so I will be getting my 2 new lowrance HDS 9 Live units today with the Active Target transducer and am starting to think about which shuttle to get. I have seen many online, but I know many of you have already done the dirty work so which one works best? I am not sure I will use it much in the summer so mainly for ice fishing. I will play around with it in the open water if I dont use it yet this year ice fishing just to get the hang of it. Probably better get another lithium battery too I guess.

CaptainMusky

I found the Tactigrip one and that looks pretty sweet.

Matthew Sandys

Arclab or Summits new one. Both are amazing and have options for summer mounting in the boat. I have an arclab and I love it.

CaptainMusky

Thank you sir! I will check them out too!

CaptainMusky

Arclab or Summits new one. Both are amazing and have options for summer mounting in the boat. I have an arclab and I love it.

Those look really nice, but there are a couple things I like about the one I found. It has a keeper for the cord, lights and rod holders built in. Quite the quandary.

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Jay breaks down the Summit. Lot of nice features.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I’m thinking about getting the Summit HD shuttle for my Livescope (I prepurchased the Summit Bag which seems to be the hardest thing to get your hands on) I like the slightly smaller size (vs Arclab) and the pole holder accessory is really nice (I use the Summit pole system). I’ve used the Garmin XL Shuttle for many years now and still like it so that’s why i haven’t pulled the trigger yet…

Basskhang makes a really nice one too, they are a local MN company in Osseo…

Get an Amped Outdoors 32ah battery (or smaller if the Lowrance 9″ screen doesn’t pull as many amps)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.