A Big Thank You for Veterans Day

• Dan
    Southeast MN

I’ll be a little busy tomorrow morning so I wanted to be sure and say this: Happy veterans day to all vets out there, especially those prior to this century who did their job in much tougher times. So very very much is owed to you.

Also thank you to all law enforcement, firefighters, etc…basically anyone that has a job that could find themselves at 3 a.m. sacrificing their personal safety for the well-being of others, putting their own health and safety on the line…our world couldn’t function without you, thank you!

Iowaboy1

thank you to all vets for your services and the freedoms I enjoy today and everyday.

without each and everyone of you,I wouldnt be speaking English,worshiping where I choose,owning a home where I want to live,voicing/writing my opinions in a public place,driving wherever I want to without papers,on and on.
    THANK YOU ALL !!!!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Here here Dan!
    Happy veterans day to you as well!

toast

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Happy Veterans Day to all who served and are serving now. Thank you!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Thank you to all who have served and families of those who have served. Also to all those currently serving.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Thanks for the gratitude all, not that vets expect it, but it is appreciated. Served from 1971 to 1975 and it was very different then and for years after for you young pups that might not be aware of that; sometimes ugly. But things have changed in a very favorable way. Now we can even get a free coffee or a free meal on Veterans Day at some establishments, and discounts all year at certain big box home repair stores. I’ll be celebrating by fishing all day on Monday. peace

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Thank you Vets !!!
    I cant thank you enough.

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

Thanks to all the vets on here , on a side note was listening to kqrs this afternoon and they had 9 vets come in and be Djs for a few songs each , i really enjoyed listening to all the different tunes these vets of all different ages and backgrounds chose to play. Cool thing to do for a few veterans pretty impressed by 92.5 kqrs

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Unless days like today, many of those that served our country or more specifically sacrificed for each and everyone of us…they are taken for granted for all that we can be so thankful for. Let none of us forget what they have done for us all.

Attachments:
    1. thankyouveterans.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.