Chequamegon Bay Summary

• cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

Well, as usual my posting of reports started strong and the farther into the open water season we went I lost time to keep up with reports. It was a great summer/fall but unfortunately with alot of wind. We had great bites in weed beds, rock bars and areas of current. The water temp is still in upper 40’s and smallie fishing is phenomenal, but it is time to track down some venison and catch the last musky of the year. Fall has been a blast with a few fish caught using live bait but the majority of deep diving crankbaits, Roller jigs with craw trailer and jigging spoons. Basic fall fare here on Chequamegon. I will try to post throughout the winter but for now I just wanted to share some pics from this open water season. One quick note, the last week of October clients had 6 fish over 6 lbs. I am very fortunate to guide on such a great body of water.
    Chris Beeksma
    Get Bit Guide Service

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

I wasnt sure how the manage photo option worked but now that I know I have a limited # of pics I am choosing a dozen more just because of the awesome fish my clients caught this year.
    Chris

kruger
    Metro,mn

WOW!!!!!!! very nice fish

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Chris,
    Great Year

I have always enjoyed YOUR posts..

good luck with Deer Season, and Muskies…
    Be safe out there, heard some MN hunters are coming over…
    Jack.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Great pics. and fish ,awesome job!

riverfan
    MN

Awsome smallies!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.