August smallies

• cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

I apologize for not keeping current reports this past summer. Not sure how some people get home from guiding, have to take care of the boat and get ready for the next day but still find time to do reports with pics etc. Please pass along the secret!! Anyway, I wanted to make sure I posted todays pics as Tom Freund and Ed Schroeder caught some of the biggest bass of the year this afternoon. These fish are 19 3/4, 20, 20 1/2 and 21 1/2 inches respectively. The 21 1/4 incher is on the right side of the double pic. Great job guys. Hope everyone has had great fishing and a safe summer. I hope to keep my fall outings current here.

Chris Beeksma

Get Bit Guide Service

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

Another shot at adding the pics.
    Chris Beeksma

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

and another as promised
    Chris Beeksma

wetboots
    Oakdale MN

Great pictures!

deeplake
    Iron, mn

tube jigs? plastic worms? topwater already?? how deep are those magnificent green hogs??

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

There were fish busting the surface all day long but we couldnt get them to hit surface baits. Fish were caught on a Roller jig with melon Paca Craw and on northern size suckers. Had a couple on Rapala DT-10 crankbaits but they came unglued. Crankbait/spinnerbait/roller jig bite will happen soon.
    Chris Beeksma
    Get Bit Guide Service

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Great pics Chris!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.