Getting Geared Up For Chequamegon Bay

• jim_hudson
    Bayfield, WI

So, have been getting a lot of questions lately about how to rig up to fish out here on Chequamegon Bay – with that, in conjunction with the local bait shop and motel, River Rock Inn and Bait, I put together this short video on how I rig up equipment and put in my tackle box.

With the ice settling in – hope everyone gets a chance to come experience some great fishing here on Chequamegon Bay and into the Apostle Islands this winter. For Multi-species, its pretty hard to beat this area!!

January Bait Shop Video

Also, wanted to let folks know, we will start to put our Sleeper House (sleeps 2) and Permanent Day House (fits up to 4) this coming week, for those who want to just drive up and get fishing!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Good to hear the ice is finally starting to come around for you guys up there. Be safe… and bring us back some pics of those giant lakers when the ice allows!

jim_hudson
    Bayfield, WI

Will do, James… Keep an eye on our progress into lake trout country, as you may want to poke your way along, for an ON ICE segment of your own!!

Here are a couple photos of good ones from last year!

Ice as far as I can see this morning – hopefully the winds dont kick up too bad later today and into tonight..

woody_036
    Spooner, Wi

WOW, nice pictures.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.