9th Annual Officer Schneider Scholarship Memorial Tournament – Lake City, MN

• jimmysiewert

After postponing 2020’s tournament – we are back in 2021 for the 9th Annual Officer Shawn Schneider Scholarship Memorial Fishing Tournament. This great event has raised over $35,000 to help students going into law enforcement in memory of Officer Schneider. As of today, the dinner and banquet will still be planned as always – which is the best time of the event! If you have participated in the past – we look forward to seeing you again! If you have never fished this tournament – we would love for you to join in! You won’t be disappointed!

Jimmy Siewert

Attachments:
    1. Slide1-2.gif

2. Slide1-1.gif

jimmysiewert

Please note for some reason I accidently put 2019’s entry in as an attachment also. I have NO idea how to delete so just 2021’s entry is listed :).

Also new for rules is teams will be weighing 5 total fish (can have up to 7 fish in the livewell) – but you can only have 2 over 20″ out of the 5 you weigh in.

Jimmmy

jimmysiewert

If you have any questions – please feel free to reach out to me and I can answer. My contact info is on the attached entry.

Thanks! Jimmy Siewert

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Please note for some reason I accidently put 2019’s entry in as an attachment also. I have NO idea how to delete so just 2021’s entry is listed :).

I deleted the files from 2019. waytogo

jimmysiewert

Thanks James! We are currently at approximately 25. I will be sending out verification letters once I get back from vacation mid June. Thanks everyone for supporting this great event!

Jim

jimmysiewert

Just a quick update. We are currently at 35 boats signed with just over a week left to the tournament. In the past we average 10-15 boats sign up Saturday morning – so we have a great chance of hitting 50 boats again this year! If you want a fun tournament – and a great meal and fun afterwards at the banquet – don’t hesitate and sign up!

deertracker

Here is a little video Jon J took from the 2012 tourney.
    DT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.