42-volt Annihilator

• Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Anybody use these? http://www.icegator.com/

My X got everything in the house years ago including all the tools in the garage so I don’t have a drill to attach an auger to. Wouldn’t the motor just burn out too fast?

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Has anyone heard of these? No comments is surprising.

The ice gators are beasts. I’ve had the chance to use one with a nils 8″ and it tore through the ice, fastest auger I’ve ever used. Not cheap and I’ve heard there customer support is problematic.

I’ve been abusing a milwaukee fuel attached to a 6″ synthetic lazer this winter without any issues. 2nd fastest auger I’ve ever used.

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

Their marketing is simply too funny to believe it’s not from a Hollywood movie (like Napoleon Dynamite).
    Lots of misspelled words and an over-the-top mantra make for great entertainment.

Attachments:
    1. Annihilation.jpg

castle-rock-clown

Looks like they are more out east out of Ohio. Their YouTube videos are impressive, I wonder if they are big on lake Erie?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Duke used to have one

WarEagle

And what did Duke think of it?

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Ad says they’ve been developing it for over 4 years… maybe they need 5. I have a feeling if he used to have one there were issues.

Reaperswrenchman
    NULL

I have the 24 volt li-ion, love it will beat any auger my friends have. I just have a mora 7″ on it. I have had mine for three years.

Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

Man if these guys gave me a tiny budget I could do some real marketing for them. They have the product, but man that brand needs some work!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.