24V Minn kota Vector Transom Trolling Motor $180 OBO

• Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

I have a used Vector that I bought a little over a year ago from a guy who bought a musky boat with it on it. He said it was hardly used.

I believe it is 42″ shaft, has the 3 to 1 steering and adjustable and extendable handle. Handle tilts up to 20deg on the head and extends up to 20″ longer. It is the older model that I believe outputs 74 lbs thrust. It has a 4 pin larger plug on the end.

I used it a year and it a slick motor. Only reason I am selling it is that I am upgrading to a xi5 with gps )

A few things to note, a general problem with these trolling motors is that the top half of the heads (the plastic cover) can crack off at the screw bosses when bouncing down the road. A few of mine were cracked inside when I got them so the first thing I did was electircal tape it up. I don’t think it looks too bad ) and has held with no wear for a year of fishing a with it a few times a week. The battery power reader also doesn’t work.

If you have any other questions let me know, priced to sell!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_5753.jpg

2. IMG_5754.jpg

Jess Loewenhagen

Do u still have the trolling motor and where r u located?

Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

Yes it is, I am in Shakopee (weekends and week nights) and work in both Eagan, Roseville, and Circle Pines. So I cover the metro area pretty well! I could meet you one of those places if that works for you let me know. Also, you can send me a private message too if you would like and we can discuss more. Thanks Jess.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.