2015 Rock River Walleye League Results

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Team Fin-tech pulls off big win. Jeff Patrick and Steve Wiesmann decide to gamble with N0 Wake and rough lake condition costing them an hour of fishing time. The gamble pays off, with only 2.5 hours to fish Steve and Jeff from Team Fin-tech weighs in 16 lbs for the 1st place win, Team Fin-tech also won big fish pot.

Attachments:
    1. bolas-best-4-23-15.jpg

2. leauge.jpg

3. Steve-4-23-15.jpg

bronzbak
    Long way from home

Good job on the win and keep it up!

bronzbak
    Long way from home

Good job on the win and keep it up! Hope you can keep it up all year.

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Good Job guys.

D

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Good job on the win and keep it up! Hope you can keep it up all year.

Had another great Thursday night Tournament. In 2.5 hours we weighed in six walleyes around 21 pounds for 1st place. We also won big fish pot with a nice walleye around 6 pounds. Another nice pay day for 2.5 hours. Next tournament is Saturday with my sponsors Fin-tech.

bronzbak
    Long way from home

Glad to hear you took the prize again. If you keep the winning up till the board bite starts out there your golden! Keep on those big gals.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Here are the official Week 2 results from last week 4/30/15.

1st – Jeff Patrick, Steve Wiesmann (6 fish) 21.18 lbs
    2nd – Eric & Jeff Pomplun (4 fish) 13.72 lbs
    3rd – Bob Plewa, Kent Vold (3 fish) 8.79 lbs

Big Fish – Jeff Parick, Steve Wiesmann – 5.58 lbs

Attachments:
    1. 2nd-week.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Glad to hear you took the prize again. If you keep the winning up till the board bite starts out there your golden! Keep on those big gals.

Team fin-tech squeaks out another big win on week 3 – three peat baby!
    Tied for big fish with a nice 5.4 lbs. yay toast

Attachments:
    1. Steve-5-7-15.jpg

bronzbak
    Long way from home

Nice work once again keep the pedal to the metal.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Copied from the RRWL – Congratulations Jeff Patrick and Steve Wiesmann for taking 1st Place for thec3rd week in a row last Thursday!! Team Fin-Tech is out for blood this year that’s for sure! Congratulations to Eric and Jeff Pomplun for taking 2nd Place for the 2nd week in a row.

Here are the weights from last Thursday:

1st – Jeff Patrick & Steve Wiesmann (3) 10.46 lbs
    2nd – Eric and Jeff Pomplun (2) 8.69 lbs
    3rd – Jason Kline & Ben Miller (2) 6.54 lbs

Big Fish – TIE – Jeff Patrick and Steve Wiesmann and Eric & Jeff Pomplun both weighed fish at 5.40 lbs.

Congratulations to everyone!!

Attachments:
    1. week-3.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

It wasn’t pretty but team fin-tech squeaks out another win in the RRWL tonight in the rain. Didn’t win big fish but will take the win for a four peat. Steve Wiesmann and I have a lead for end of year total over 30 lb. Once again I want to thank my sponsors Fin-tech Fishing Tackle and Dick Smith’s Live Bait & Tackle. Thank you

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Walleye fishing has been tough the last couple weeks on the Rock and lake. Worked hard to put fish like this in the boat. Rain will help get the game on.

Attachments:
    1. jeff-5-14-15.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Copied from FB RRWL. Congratulations to Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann for taking 1st Place for the 4th week in a row in the 2015 Rock River Walleye League. Jeff & Steve have proven to be an unstoppable force on the river this year. Congratulations guys!!

Here are the current standings through 4 Weeks

Attachments:
    1. Week-4.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thursday night walleye tournament final got some nice weather beside the wind. Winds were very tough & rough. Crossing the lake aka “mighty dead sea” made you make sure you had your seat belt on, seat belt I wish. Even fishing in the upper river boat control was key to win this tournament. With the nicer weather the turn out was better. Most anglers challenged the lake “dead sea” and made the long run to fish the upper river which has won the last four tournament there. By 7:30pm Team fin-tech and one other boat rough the wind river ride trying to get that one more three pounder to put us in the winning circle for the 5th time in a row. With all the other boats gone I knew the bite for them wasn’t good and they went to look for other fish. I know from my 10 years of experience fishing this Thursday tournament to stay put and the fishing gods 99% reward the anglers. My partner turns his head and said what time you got I said 7:50 time to catch one more fish. With the long run back to weigh in at 8:30 we had about 15 minutes left. Then BAM 8:05 partner hooks up, nice three pounder in the net. Yes team fin-tech take 5th win in a row. With out the last fish at 8:05 were not in the money. Great job partner and awesome boat control last night to help us to the winning circle again. Thanks to my sponsors Dick Smith’s Live Bait & Tackle​ and Fin-tech Fishing Tackle​ for your great product we couldn’t win without. Thank you

bronzbak
    Long way from home

5 wins in a row for you! I’d say that would be a slight bit of domination being exhibited right there! Who was the other character bragging about dominating your fishing league this year? I thought I heard some talk from somebody else on here about it? Guess that guy must have a swollen tongue by now? Good job on the 5th win in a row! Is that a league record??

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

No, I think it was back in 2008 me and Databoy had six in a row going before the floods shut the year down.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Copied from Facebook – Congratulations to Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann. Once again, for the 5th week in a row they took 1st place in last Thursday nights walleye tournament. Steve & Jeff have now taken 1st place for 5 weeks in a row, talk about a dominating.

Here are the results from last Thursday night:

1st – Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann (3) 10.28 lbs
    2nd – Dennis & Ben Esser (2) 8.70 lbs
    3rd – Jeremiha Weber (2) 8.61 lbs

Big Fish – Dennis & Ben Esser 5.57 lbs

Attached are the current standing through 5 weeks:

Attachments:
    1. week-5.jpg

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

waytogo ‘dat a boy! There’s still more fish coming down the system. I got a 18″ sauger on my first cast with a crank on the Bark River Saturday.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Want to take this time to thank my sponsors. Fin-tech Fishing Tackle and Dick Smith’s Live Bait & Tackle THANK YOU- yes team fin-tech won it’s 6th in a row tonight. The rock river in southern WI is on fire at least for team fin-tech. Team fin-tech won it’s 6th RRWL tournament in a row for 6th peat. But was so awesome we just dominate the field with a limit of walleyes at 23 lb and won big fish around 5.5 lb. 2nd place had 8 lb. team fin-tech has a 47 lb lead for over all.

Attachments:
    1. JP-5-28-15.jpg

2. Steve-5-28-15.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Copied from FB – Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann are all smiles after last nights Week 6 of the 2015 RRWL. Not only did the fish slaying duo take 1st Place for the 6th week in a row, they did it in a BIG way. Jeff & Steve brought a HUGE 7 fish 22.96 lb bag to the scales, by far the heaviest weight of the season. Jeff & Steve are steamrolling there way to victory, they seem unstoppable. Congratulations to both of you.

Here are last nights (5/29) results:

1st – Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann (7) 22.96 lbs
    2nd – Jeremiha Weber & Jason Kline (3) 8.40 lbs
    3rd – Jerry Mills & Chris Scharlau (2) 5.29 lbs

Attached are the current standing through 6 weeks.

Attachments:
    1. week-6.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Copied from FB – Congratulations to Bob Barfknecht & Logan Carlson for taking 1st Place in Week 7 of the 2015 RRWL last Thursday.

Here are the results from last Thursday, only 3 teams weighed fish:

1st – Bob Barfknecht & Logan Carlson (4) 12.49 lbs
    2nd – Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann (2) 8.45 lbs
    3rd – Jason Kline & Jeremiha Weber (2) 4.80 lbs

Attachments:
    1. week-7.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Week 9 Thursday night RRWL results.
    Congratulations to Bob Barfknecht & Dennis Esser for taking 1st Place in Week 9 of the 2015 RRWL Thursday 6/18/2015.

1st – Bob Barfknecht & Dennis Esser (7) 21 lbs
    2nd – Jeff Patrick & Steve Weismann (6) 14 lbs

Bob moved into 2nd for end of year over all. What an awesome come back.

Congrat Bob and team.

With only two weeks left Bob and team have there work cut out for them as team fin-tech has a 61 lbs lead going into the last two weeks.

I would assume it will be a battle for 2nd and 3rd place. It will go down to the wire I would guess.

As far as one of the 2nd or 3rd place teams to take over end of year from team fin-tech. Well let just say odds not good as team fin-tech has already made a new overall weight record and we have two weeks left and still hungry for another win.

Team fin-tech wants to make a long time statement for the years to come.

Team fin-tech is on a roll and still hungry to reach a goal of a total weight of 130 lbs or more.

I got a good feeling there will be a new 2015 RRWL champ.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Copied from the RRWL FB site.
    2015 Rock River Walleye League final weights will be posted soon. What I can tell you is that Team Fin-Tech ran away with this years title. Congrats to Jeff Patrick and Steve Weismann on an incredible year and a great 1st Place finish. 2nd Place was hard faught but in the end Bob Barfknecht and Logan Carlson proved they were the second best team of 2015. Jason Kline and Jeremiah Weber ended the year in the #3 slot. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.