2015 Rock River Gold – Walleye Tournaments

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Hope to see all of you there!!! If you need an entry form send me a reply along with your email address and I’ll get you one asap. Thanks

See you on the water!!

Attachments:
    1. file-page1.jpg

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

That’s too far off to think about now, I’m still waiting for you to call me to go ice fishing.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Unbelievably we had an exact tie for 1st place in today’s Rock River Gold Walleye Tournament, down to 100th of a pound.

Aaron Bleck and Les Lee weighed 5 fish at 22.09 lbs. Jason Kline and Ben Miller also weighed 5 fish at 22.09 lbs. The tie breaker would be which ever team had the heaviest fish. Remarkably both teams biggest fish weighed 5.24 lbs, exactly the same down to 100th of a pound.

Congratulations to Les Lee, Aaron Bleck, Jason Kline, and Ben Miller on the remarkable 1st Place tie. Congratulations to Bob and Steve Barfknecht for taking home 2nd place with a 5 fish bag weighing in at 21.74 lbs. Congratulations to everyone else who placed.

Congratulations to Dan Beggs and Eric Pomplun for weighing the heaviest walleye at 6.51 lbs.

A total of 31 fish at 117.92 lbs were weighed in at todays tournament.

1st (tie) Aaron Bleck, Les Lee. 22.09
    1st (tie) Jason Kline, Ben Miller 22.09
    2nd – Bob Barfknecht, Steve Barfknecht 21.74
    3rd – Jeff Kruse, Dennis Helbing 18.25
    4th – Jeff Patrick, Steve Wiesman 17.90

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Congrats to all, awesome fish weighed in. It was crazy watching everyone grind it out and fish next to so many boats.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

1st (tie) Aaron Bleck, Les Lee. 22.09
    1st (tie) Jason Kline, Ben Miller 22.09
    2nd – Bob Barfknecht, Steve Barfknecht 21.74
    3rd – Jeff Kruse, Dennis Helbing 18.25
    4th – Jeff Patrick, Steve Wiesman 17.90

Good job everyone. I actually managed to dust off rods and pond fish a couple hours in the afternoon and that wind was still nippy but not as bad as Saturday.

Hate to burst anyone’s bubble but if 2 tied for first wouldn’t that make the rest 3rd-5th place?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Hate to burst anyone’s bubble but if 2 tied for first wouldn’t that make the rest 3rd-5th place?

Hi Gregg, can’t answer that, didn’t run the tourney. Not everyone runs there tournaments the same. I’m happy with the results, we got pay check. I’m just impressed with the weights all so close. Most boats only needed one more big fish and we would have had a six way tie for first. lol – I guess that’s what I like about it. No one anglers ran away with it. Top five boats dragging.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Impressive early season bags for sure. All those top 5 would have been winners other years. I can’t wait to see the weights when the big bite peaks in a few weeks. If I ever make it myself I’ll be sure to follow you. wink When did all that dragging start, doesn’t anybody vertical jig anymore? whistling waytogo toast

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.