2005 Ranger Reata 180VS 150 OptiMax Smartcraft

• Ryan Bunnell

2005 Ranger Reata 180VS

Price: $20,000, lots of extras! You won’t find a cleaner boat. Buyer gets 1 free boat detail at the end of the year ($370 Value)!

This Ranger is in pristine condition, always stored indoors & is set up to fish & ski!

Details & what’s included:

-18′ 5″ total length

-Ranger Trail trailer with break away tongue

-150 HP Mercury OptiMax Smartcraft with only 213 hours!!! Just getting broken in. Nice stainless steel 4 blade prop for quick planing.

-55MPH

-rated for 5 people

-MinnKota PowerDrive V2 w/ iPilot foot pedal & hand held remote

-2016 Hummingbird Helix 9 DI linked to IPilot up front (add $500 if you want to keep this graph, I was going to keep it).

-Garmin EchoMap 93SV at console

-custom LED’s (I get a lot of compliments and you can see when your unloading!)

-skiing & tubing pole included with new Rave tube.

-2 Ram Lightning Speed rod holders included in sale.

-Genuine Ranger boat & motor cover

-Bimini top: great for when you get caught up in that squall.

The fiberglass is in great condition and has been well taken care of with a couple minor little nicks. It has always been professionally detailed and waxed (classic Ranger sparkle, the pictures don’t do it justice). The interior is also in very good condition for the year. More pictures to come!

There is a lien on the boat through Navy Federal Credit Union, but will be released to the new owner upon payment to my bank. In most cases your bank just writes a check to my bank and they will send you title and lien release.

If you have questions or want to see the boat feel free to call or text Ryan @ 763-742-7017

Attachments:
    1. image-11.jpeg

2. image-10.jpeg

3. image-9.jpeg

4. image-8.jpeg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.