In-Depth Outdoors Hoodies Now Available

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

http://www.idofishing.com/gear/outerwear/

Finally!

Sorry it took so long to put this garment together. With only one source for the sweatshirt and Holst’s refusal to allow us to cheap things up or go with a different garment to speed up the process of making them available we had some hurdles to clear.

This is the EXACT hooded sweatshirt worn by the IDO Pro Staff and not a version made from lesser quality materials.

The hooded sweatshirt is the same exact sweatshirt Chris Leonard, original owner of Snosuit, used for his logo’d hoodies and that guy knows how to put together top quality outerwear. If memory serves Holst wore his Snosuit hoodie just about every day on the ice and in the boat for FOUR YEARS prior to the release of the new logo and the IDO hoodies that followed. And that hoodie is still in great shape save some fading. Point being, these hoodies are made to last.

Holler if there’s any questions!

Hats, caps and decals should follow along shortly.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

My order placed at 6:05 this morning

noska

Are these sized right or do they run small or big?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’m 6′ 4″ tall x 230lbs and wear a XXL. I’d say the sizing is correct.

noska

Thanks James love your show….best fishing show on tv!!!

5’10 185 going with a large

Sharon
    SE Metro

Yay they look great! Can’t wait to get one!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Just Ordered mine.

Just a thought….with all the throwback jerseys sports teams are using….maybe a FishtheRiver hoody for those of us that have been around a while.

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

$70 for a sweatshirt?!? That’s crazy!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Quote:

Ooh good, I didn’t want to be the first one to say it. $70 does seem kinda pricey…

MNEric90
    Shakopee, MN

Glad I wasn’t the only one. Opened up IDO this morning and was already prepped to fill in some credit card info but noticed the $70 price tag.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Actually…for a logo hoody it isn’t that expensive and if the quality is as good as they are saying it is this price is actually a pretty good deal.

Team logo sweatshirts are $70ish or more and I would bet no where near the quality or weight for warmth…we’ll see when I get mine.

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

Quote:

Actually…for a logo hoody it isn’t that expensive and if the quality is as good as they are saying it is this price is actually a pretty good deal.

Team logo sweatshirts are $70ish or more and I would bet no where near the quality or weight for warmth…we’ll see when I get mine.

You got that right! very warm and comfy. I wear mine instead of a jacket a lot of the time

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

James how would you say they size out in relation to the old ones? When you wear a 2X it makes me wonder if its big enough with my extra ‘width’ but the old one is 2x and fits just fine.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

One key thing about these sweatshirts…..DO NOT DRY THEM IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY..They will shrink, this is by far the warmest sweatshirt that I own, also very comfortable.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I like it. FTR logo on the front. Classic

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

For a light weight hoodie with a silk screened logo on it, agreed. $70 would be outrageous. But for the most expensive hoodie I’ve ever come across with a fully embroidered chest logo with applique (over $25 cost there alone!) this hoodie is a steal.

You might not agree or appreciate top quality goods. I’m betting every last person that gets the opportunity to put one on will feel their money is well spent.

And for those that find this current hoodie out of reach, we’ll be offering a lighter weight silk screened version later in the spring. It won’t, however, look or wear anything like the one offered here.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I’m in, Twice

Have you ever seen a short guy, in a tall mans size.

I hope they have elastic seems

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Quote:

Quote:

For a light weight hoodie with a silk screened logo on it, agreed. $70 would be outrageous. But for the most expensive hoodie I’ve ever come across with a fully embroidered chest logo with applique (over $25 cost there alone!) this hoodie is a steal.

You might not agree or appreciate top quality goods. I’m betting every last person that gets the opportunity to put one on will feel their money is well spent.

And for those that find this current hoodie out of reach, we’ll be offering a lighter weight silk screened version later in the spring. It won’t, however, look or wear anything like the one offered here.

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

James,
    I ordered two, and have no issue with your price, but PayPal nailed me a extra dollar.
    No big deal
    WeFish

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Just ordered mine in a XL can’t wait should go good with my black IDO hat!

Thanks James!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Just ordered mine in a XL can’t wait should go good with my black IDO hat!

Thanks James!

X 2 Thanks James

JoeMX1825
    MN

curious for those who normally wear size XL, what size IDO sweatshirt would work best? Large or XL? Hopefully those who received theirs already can chime in on sizing, i’m 5’9 175

shockers
    Rochester

70 does seem a tad spendy to me, but ya get what ya pay for too, I suppose. That said, too bad you don’t have “tall” sizes. I’m 6′ 6″ with a 37 sleeve, so….darn. Think I’ll have to pass for now – especially if they shrink at all. But you guys are gonna look darn spiffy out on the water or ice, that’s for sure.

tbrooks11

Tall people probs.. sucks doesnt it! im 6’5, 170 soaking wet so i gotta go with a XXL to fill my height.. but its just so baggy. I dont wanna risk the $70.. poor college kid probs.. i guess i just have too many problems They sure do look great however! i might have to fess up the money next fall when the cold hits again.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

i gotta go with a XXL to fill my height.. but its just so baggy. I dont wanna risk the $70.. poor college kid probs..

Quote:

Returns: If for any reason you’re not completely 100% satisfied with the quality of your garment we will gladly refund your purchase price minus shipping. Please email us for instructions on how to complete the return for refund.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Tall people probs.. sucks doesnt it! im 6’5, 170 soaking wet so i gotta go with a XXL to fill my height.. but its just so baggy. I dont wanna risk the $70.. poor college kid probs.. i guess i just have too many problems They sure do look great however! i might have to fess up the money next fall when the cold hits again.

Unless you’re going into the military, just wait for a couple of years after college and it will fit perfectly. ;-)

Steve Thompson
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Quote:

curious for those who normally wear size XL, what size IDO sweatshirt would work best? Large or XL? Hopefully those who received theirs already can chime in on sizing, i’m 5’9 175

I just received mine today and I’ll have to tell you these hoodies are FANTASTIC. The quality is top notch and the embroidered logo is WOW! I’m 5’8″ and a half, 200lbs and the XL is just little big compared to some of the other hoodies I own. Wore is today snowblowing and was sweating by the time I was half done. Definitely will keep you warm!

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

for a logo hoody it isn’t that expensive

Gotta agree with some of the others…the IDO isn’t the NFL. The quality may be great, but in the end it is a sweatshirt you are wearing and providing free advertising. Realize this is from a guy who just remotored an ’89 boat with a ’13 motor so my ideas of value may be way out of wack with the mainstream.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s what’s great about America, we can all make up our own mind if we’re going to order one.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.