In-Depth Outdoors Hoodies Now Available

  • Avatar of In-Depth Webstaff In-Depth Webstaff 
    Keymaster
    Posts: 789
    #1280747

    http://www.idofishing.com/gear/outerwear/

    Finally!

    Sorry it took so long to put this garment together. With only one source for the sweatshirt and Holst’s refusal to allow us to cheap things up or go with a different garment to speed up the process of making them available we had some hurdles to clear.

    This is the EXACT hooded sweatshirt worn by the IDO Pro Staff and not a version made from lesser quality materials.

    The hooded sweatshirt is the same exact sweatshirt Chris Leonard, original owner of Snosuit, used for his logo’d hoodies and that guy knows how to put together top quality outerwear. If memory serves Holst wore his Snosuit hoodie just about every day on the ice and in the boat for FOUR YEARS prior to the release of the new logo and the IDO hoodies that followed. And that hoodie is still in great shape save some fading. Point being, these hoodies are made to last.

    Holler if there’s any questions!

    Hats, caps and decals should follow along shortly.

    Avatar of mike-west mike-west 
    Participant
    Posts: 1,228
    #1143366

    My order placed at 6:05 this morning

    Avatar of noska noska 
    Participant
    Posts: 21
    #1143384

    Are these sized right or do they run small or big?

    Avatar of James Holst James Holst 
    Keymaster
    Posts: 16,116
    #1143399

    I’m 6′ 4″ tall x 230lbs and wear a XXL. I’d say the sizing is correct.

    Avatar of noska noska 
    Participant
    Posts: 21
    #1143406

    Thanks James love your show….best fishing show on tv!!!

    5’10 185 going with a large

    Avatar of sharon sharon 
    Participant
    Posts: 653
    #1143408

    Yay they look great! Can’t wait to get one!

    Avatar of buckshot buckshot 
    Participant
    Posts: 1,606
    #1143453

    Just Ordered mine.

    Just a thought….with all the throwback jerseys sports teams are using….maybe a FishtheRiver hoody for those of us that have been around a while.

    Avatar of ryan_mcneil ryan_mcneil 
    Participant
    Posts: 276
    #1143468

    $70 for a sweatshirt?!? That’s crazy!

    Avatar of sharon sharon 
    Participant
    Posts: 653
    #1143479

    Quote:


    $70 for a sweatshirt?!? That’s crazy!



    Ooh good, I didn’t want to be the first one to say it. $70 does seem kinda pricey…

    avatar MNEric90 
    Participant
    Posts: 99
    #1143491

    Glad I wasn’t the only one. Opened up IDO this morning and was already prepped to fill in some credit card info but noticed the $70 price tag.

    Avatar of buckshot buckshot 
    Participant
    Posts: 1,606
    #1143507

    Actually…for a logo hoody it isn’t that expensive and if the quality is as good as they are saying it is this price is actually a pretty good deal.

    Team logo sweatshirts are $70ish or more and I would bet no where near the quality or weight for warmth…we’ll see when I get mine.

    avatar poppy402 
    Participant
    Posts: 954
    #1143554

    Quote:


    Actually…for a logo hoody it isn’t that expensive and if the quality is as good as they are saying it is this price is actually a pretty good deal.

    Team logo sweatshirts are $70ish or more and I would bet no where near the quality or weight for warmth…we’ll see when I get mine.


    You got that right! very warm and comfy. I wear mine instead of a jacket a lot of the time

    Avatar of poomunk poomunk 
    Participant
    Posts: 387
    #1143561

    James how would you say they size out in relation to the old ones? When you wear a 2X it makes me wonder if its big enough with my extra ‘width’ but the old one is 2x and fits just fine.

    Avatar of Calvin Svihel Calvin Svihel 
    Moderator
    Posts: 3,473
    #1143670

    One key thing about these sweatshirts…..DO NOT DRY THEM IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY..They will shrink, this is by far the warmest sweatshirt that I own, also very comfortable.

    Avatar of steveo steveo 
    Participant
    Posts: 3,675
    #1143766

    I like it. FTR logo on the front. Classic

    Avatar of James Holst James Holst 
    Keymaster
    Posts: 16,116
    #1143843

    Quote:


    $70 for a sweatshirt?!? That’s crazy!


    For a light weight hoodie with a silk screened logo on it, agreed. $70 would be outrageous. But for the most expensive hoodie I’ve ever come across with a fully embroidered chest logo with applique (over $25 cost there alone!) this hoodie is a steal.

    You might not agree or appreciate top quality goods. I’m betting every last person that gets the opportunity to put one on will feel their money is well spent.

    And for those that find this current hoodie out of reach, we’ll be offering a lighter weight silk screened version later in the spring. It won’t, however, look or wear anything like the one offered here.

    Avatar of jeff_huberty jrhuberty 
    Participant
    Posts: 3,614
    #1143887

    I’m in, Twice

    Have you ever seen a short guy, in a tall mans size.

    I hope they have elastic seems

    Avatar of ryan_mcneil ryan_mcneil 
    Participant
    Posts: 276
    #1143931

    Quote:

    Quote:

    $70 for a sweatshirt?!? That’s crazy!


    For a light weight hoodie with a silk screened logo on it, agreed. $70 would be outrageous. But for the most expensive hoodie I’ve ever come across with a fully embroidered chest logo with applique (over $25 cost there alone!) this hoodie is a steal.

    You might not agree or appreciate top quality goods. I’m betting every last person that gets the opportunity to put one on will feel their money is well spent.

    And for those that find this current hoodie out of reach, we’ll be offering a lighter weight silk screened version later in the spring. It won’t, however, look or wear anything like the one offered here.


    .

    Avatar of WeFish WeFish 
    Participant
    Posts: 296
    #1144132

    James,
    I ordered two, and have no issue with your price, but PayPal nailed me a extra dollar.
    No big deal
    WeFish

    Avatar of Steve Plantz Steve Plantz 
    Participant
    Posts: 10,236
    #1144240

    Just ordered mine in a XL can’t wait should go good with my black IDO hat!

    Thanks James!

    Avatar of jason_ramthun jason_ramthun 
    Participant
    Posts: 3,380
    #1144253

    Quote:


    Just ordered mine in a XL can’t wait should go good with my black IDO hat!

    Thanks James!


    X 2 Thanks James

    Avatar of JoeMX1825 JoeMX1825 
    Participant
    Posts: 810
    #1144418

    curious for those who normally wear size XL, what size IDO sweatshirt would work best? Large or XL? Hopefully those who received theirs already can chime in on sizing, i’m 5’9 175

    Avatar of shockers shockers 
    Participant
    Posts: 381
    #1144434

    70 does seem a tad spendy to me, but ya get what ya pay for too, I suppose. That said, too bad you don’t have “tall” sizes. I’m 6′ 6″ with a 37 sleeve, so….darn. Think I’ll have to pass for now – especially if they shrink at all. But you guys are gonna look darn spiffy out on the water or ice, that’s for sure.

    Avatar of tbrooks11 tbrooks11 
    Participant
    Posts: 611
    #1144555

    Tall people probs.. sucks doesnt it! im 6’5, 170 soaking wet so i gotta go with a XXL to fill my height.. but its just so baggy. I dont wanna risk the $70.. poor college kid probs.. i guess i just have too many problems They sure do look great however! i might have to fess up the money next fall when the cold hits again.

    Avatar of Steve Plantz Steve Plantz 
    Participant
    Posts: 10,236
    #1144655
    Quote:

    i gotta go with a XXL to fill my height.. but its just so baggy. I dont wanna risk the $70.. poor college kid probs..



    Quote:

    Returns: If for any reason you’re not completely 100% satisfied with the quality of your garment we will gladly refund your purchase price minus shipping. Please email us for instructions on how to complete the return for refund.


    avatar Chris Raymond 
    Participant
    Posts: 405
    #1144701

    Quote:


    Tall people probs.. sucks doesnt it! im 6’5, 170 soaking wet so i gotta go with a XXL to fill my height.. but its just so baggy. I dont wanna risk the $70.. poor college kid probs.. i guess i just have too many problems They sure do look great however! i might have to fess up the money next fall when the cold hits again.


    Unless you’re going into the military, just wait for a couple of years after college and it will fit perfectly. ;-)

    Avatar of aiathompson aiathompson 
    Participant
    Posts: 92
    #1144937

    Quote:


    curious for those who normally wear size XL, what size IDO sweatshirt would work best? Large or XL? Hopefully those who received theirs already can chime in on sizing, i’m 5’9 175


    I just received mine today and I’ll have to tell you these hoodies are FANTASTIC. The quality is top notch and the embroidered logo is WOW! I’m 5’8″ and a half, 200lbs and the XL is just little big compared to some of the other hoodies I own. Wore is today snowblowing and was sweating by the time I was half done. Definitely will keep you warm!

    avatar rvvrrat 
    Participant
    Posts: 1,620
    #1144993
    Quote:

    for a logo hoody it isn’t that expensive



    Gotta agree with some of the others…the IDO isn’t the NFL. The quality may be great, but in the end it is a sweatshirt you are wearing and providing free advertising. Realize this is from a guy who just remotored an ’89 boat with a ’13 motor so my ideas of value may be way out of wack with the mainstream.

    Avatar of Brian Klawitter Brian Klawitter 
    Keymaster
    Posts: 43,844
    #1145009

    That’s what’s great about America, we can all make up our own mind if we’re going to order one.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HP 5405aab01f2e5 LIST