WX 1910 Garage Height

• livinthedream

Could someone please tell me if a 1910 will fit in a garage with a 7 foot door? Thanks

Matt L
    Twin Cities

You’ll be pushing your luck. They say they are 83 inches but angle of driveway can play a role too, I have a 7ft and my MX just barely fit. I am with in an inch with the motor trimmed down.

Catfish_Nuggets
    NULL

I have to trim the motor down and I have about an inch to spare on my 7 foot door.

chasing50s

I have a 7 ft garage door height and it was programmed to stop on the running track leaving a clearance from the ground up of 81 inch (I’ll probably be adjusting it a bit more in the future). It’s tight but it fits the WX1910. I lowered my trailer post/steps down on the trailer post a few inches to help. When I back it in, I use the truck to take it so the wheels enter the garage, and then a bit, and then unhook it from the trailer and power it cranking a Trailer Valet. Not ideal, but it’s the biggest boat I could find that fit in my garage.

If I ever move or buy another house I’ll make sure the garage fits a 620 or 621 )

J

Smellson

Yup, fits my 7′ door. Tilt the motor down until it hits the trim. Fits by a few inches

Char’s guide
    Hampton, Ia.

what Smellson said, plus make sure your step braket is as low on the trailer as possible, even then mine only clears by 1 1/2″.
    Joe

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

If youu are in the area of either of our stores, feel free to grab one for that extra peace of mind.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.