soldWTB – Powerdrive V2 iPilot upgrade

• zooks

I know these have been discontinued, haven’t had much luck finding one for sale the last few months and thought I’d ask here. Shoot me a DM if you have one you’d like to part with.
    Zach

toddrun

Hey Zach,

Hate to give up my secret, but if you don’t mind the white cover, the Riptide SP is identical to the Powerdrive V2. I put the Riptide SP i-pilot kit on my dads Powerdrive V2 last year and it works perfectly, but it is a white cover on a black drive.

Quick global search on Craigslist found this new in box Riptide SP i-pilot kit in Liberty MO, maybe he will take payment and ship it to you. Decent price too.

** removed link ** I will message you privately

zooks

Sweet, wasn’t sure if they were compatible, thanks!

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

Hey Zooks,
    I assume you’re talking about the 1866310 pn, which has been discontinued. I stumbled on the following item from Northland Marine in my pursuit of an 1866310. https://northlandmarine.com/products/minn-kota-pd-v2-to-bt-ipilot-upgrade-kit-fw-2774155-pd-v2?_pos=2&_sid=e1a0b9a01&_ss=r

It’s actually a bluetooth head for the PD V2, and it replaces part number 1866310. It is bluetooth enabled so it supports the new ipilot remote, the mobile phone app, and the minn kota heading sensor for using the jog feature in i pilot.

Install was super easy, basically remove the old head from the shaft, put the new one on, route the cables and you’re done.

This is seriously the best money I have spent on my boat yet. I was on p4 a few weeks ago with water levels over 12ft and moving at over 100,000cfm and it held up all day.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTB – Powerdrive V2 iPilot upgrade’ is closed to new replies.