WTB: Musky gear

• tonkaiceman
    Hanover, MN

I am looking for musky stuff.
    -Specifically in the market for a net, frabill power catch or similar.
    -Musky bumper or T’s tackle bump board or similar.
    -Esox research Hellhound 6″, 8″, and 9″ squirrely open to most colors.
    -Smaller medussa’s (perch, walleye and LT colors specifically but others too) mini and regular sizes.

Maybe there is stuff that I don’t know I want yet but let me know what you got. I don’t need any blades or grandma’s/jakes I have quite a few of those things. Thanks for looking!

tonkaiceman
    Hanover, MN

Still looking…. Open to suggestions. waytogo

jgross
    Northeast SD

If you already haven’t, check out muskiefirst.com they have a large buy/sell section that is always full of great gear. Good luck!

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

I’m planning on selling all my Muskie gear. At 71 just don’t fish Muskies any more. Rods, reels, net and couple hundred lures many no longer made. Muskie tackle boxes, every thing. I’m sure there is at least $1,500.00 of stuff. Plan on getting it all organized and listed in a couple of weeks. Will sell it all for $500.00 (cash only) located in Northeast Wisconsin.

carver
    West Metro

I got a stowmaster ts116y if your interested….brand new.

tonkaiceman
    Hanover, MN

Jgross: I’m on M1 and watch the buy sell trade forum closely. Thanks for the heads up though!

Wayne: I am not sure I would be interested in buying sombodies entire collection but if your willing to part with some things I would be interested in looking for sure!

Joc: I have spent a fair amount of time on that website as well as many others drooling at all the cool stuff. I guess the main goal of this thread is I am looking for used stuff. Baits are expensive in this game as you probably know, looking to expand the bait Arsenal on a budget (if possible). waytogo

Carter: I just need to look into the net model in question. I’ll let you know!

Thanks for the responses guys!

BrianF

I’ve got a Beckman Finsaver net that might work for ya. Let me know if interested. Brian

tonkaiceman
    Hanover, MN

I’ve got a Beckman Finsaver net that might work for ya. Let me know if interested. Brian

Interested to know more, sent you a PM.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.