WSI Sports (base layer cold weather clothing company)

• mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

I have never heard of this company until I read an article about them in the Star-Trib today, linked here.
    http://www.startribune.com/eagan-company-s-gear-will-warm-vikings-seahawks-in-sunday-s-subzero-temps/364462131/

They are an Eagan company that creates base layer clothing. Have any of you ever worn their products before? Thoughts on them? I checked out their website and I definitely like what I see, although a little expensive. Here is their website.
    http://www.wsisports.com/home

They are supplying gear to the Vikings and Seahawks for Sunday’s game. According to their website though, they also sponsor a lot of outdoor groups, including Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Pheasants Forever, Mule Deer Foundation, National Wild Turkey Federation, Ruffed Grouse Society, Wounded Veteran, and others.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Looks pretty neat. Would like to see their stuff.

Hoyt4
    NULL

They have been at the ice fishing show a few years. I did not see their booth this year. Was going to get some things this last show and they did not have a booth. Or I did not see it there. Last few years they had a lot of clothes there and sock I should of got them at that time.

realtreeap10
    Over there

They have some nice stuff, I haven’t worn it but I priced a remodel of their facilities last year. Got to see what they had and how things were made on my walk through of the space. They have all kinds of cool stuff there and you wouldn’t think such a little space they could make such a nice product.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

They have great stuff! State of the art. They have big contracts with pro sports teams. They do very little at retail. They’ve tried, but they aren’t well set up for it.
    They would be a great supplier to do some cool, custom IDO gear. James????

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

One of the twin cities TV stations did a real good segment on WSI last night. . Nothing like thousands of dollars worth of free advertising. cool … rrr

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Right now 12.12pm there is a segment on WCCO Channel 4. applause … rrr

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.