Woman Killed by black bear on Rainy Lake island

• bigpike

I’ll be keeping my dogs with me in bear country, they’ll fight a bear a lot better than any human waytogo

All depends on if the human is packing heat waytogo

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Sadly it seems That there is no sympathy here for what happened to this poor women.

Give it a rest, say a prayer for the victim and her family, and please lock this thread down.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Regardless of as much public education about wild animals. Some people remain absolutely fearless in confrontations with animals.

Another case in point.

Month of June, Hwy 1 between Isabella and Finland. Car parked on the side of the hwy. Woman standing 5 yard into the ditch with camera in hand and what appeared to be a cow moose just inside the tree line about 15 yards away from her. The moose had hair sticking up on the back of its neck and the woman couldn’t help but try to get closer. Luckily the moose went back into the woods as we got closer but I’m positive that woman had no clue how much danger she was in. Especially if that was a cow with a calf.

This ignorance is everywhere. Nothing you’re going to do about it.

bigpike

Sadly it seems That there is no sympathy here for what happened to this poor women.

Give it a rest, say a prayer for the victim and her family, and please lock this thread down.

Maybe you should go back and read the thread, plenty of sympathy for the lady and her family. As usual the thread veers off course a bit. That or go back to trolling on the football thread. Its what you do best

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

This ignorance is everywhere. Nothing you’re going to do about it

It’s woven in three pages of this thread; out of respect for the victim and the family this thread should be locked down or dusted.

All you have to do is read this thread to figure out why so many longtime IDO’ers no longer post here.
    coffee

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

It’s woven in three pages of this thread; out of respect for the victim and the family this thread should be locked down or dusted.

All you have to do is read this thread to figure out why so many longtime IDO’ers no longer post here.

Why don’t you quote my first post you troll.

munchy
    NULL

This thread is like the whole Dorian/Alabama drama… doah

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

This thread is like the whole Dorian/Alabama drama… doah

No, this thread is about a women losing her life. Dorian / Alabama was about filling minutes and column space.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.