Boat Rage

• MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Check out this link on Boat Rage . This is the kind of thing you hate to see on the water. There’s a lot of it out there and we need to remember how to share.

CCoops

That is a truely awful story. It really doesn’t suprise me though. I fished tonka the morning of the fourth and the Yahoos were in rare form. I am shocked more accidents didn’t occur. Not to mention I ran into some guy at about 6am who had a major chip on his shoulder. Had the weather conditions not been perfect for Muskie fishing, He’d of had more problems than just a bad attitude. When the sun came out at 1pm the boats hit the water and I have never seen such a circus in my life. It was dangerous!!!! 99% of the pleasure boaters on tonka are rude morons with no respect for anyone else anyways, but the 4th was unbelievable.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

We experienced much the same on the 2nd. Started off a great day of fishing, but by the evening for Denny’s Wednesday Nighter it was scary. I won’t put my boat in there on holiday weekends unless its raining and windy.

CCoops

What were you fishing for on the 2nd and how’d it go?”Aside from the obvious”

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Denny Nelson runs tournaments 2 wed nights a month from 4-8:30pm. Small entry but lots of fun. We caught some nice fish early, but they died for the night. I’ll have a full report up tonight.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.