Congrats to Jason Sullivan on a 5th at the FLW

• absolute2ks
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Just wanted to say congrats to Jason Sullivan on his 5th place finish at the Bemidji FLW league this weekend, and also congrates goes to Jason Halfen on his nice finish up there also

kevin

jhalfen

Thanks Kevin, and let me add my congrats to Sully. He had a great day during a really hot bite. Way to go buddy!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Good job to the both of you!

Don Hanson

Good first year on the boater side Jason H. Sully has been hot for a couple of years on the co side. Looking to make a switch to the boater side next year Sully?

jhalfen

Quote:

Good first year on the boater side Jason H. Sully has been hot for a couple of years on the co side. Looking to make a switch to the boater side next year Sully?

I need to work on Sully to get him to buy my boat so he can make the switch. He’d be a force in any tournament where rigging came into play. Watching him pop fish while rigging is like watching a good dog get birdy and come up on point.

Only problem with my strategy is that he’s a tiller guy.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Thanks guys! I can take very little credit. Andy Renner deserves all the praise. Keep an eye on that name. This young man will have continued sucess.

Sully

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.