Windshield Replacement

• fishingchallenged

I just replaced my windshield and end up at the dealership. They contacted the manufacturer and it was in stock for an ’03. Not cheap!

munchy
    NULL

Find out the part numbers you need and the dealer price, then go to https://greatlakesskipper.com and search the part number, also try google and eBay to see if someone has new old stock sitting around.

I’ve had great luck finding odd boat parts on Great Lakes Skipper at great prices. And if the price is right but the shipping gets outrageous you may be able to pick directly up from them, they are out of Racine Wisconsin.

Ryan P
    Farmington

Are those measurements right? It looks like mine but I can’t check the measurements.

Link

munchy
    NULL

Are those measurements right? It looks like mine but I can’t check the measurements.

Link

I’d imagine they’re pretty close.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I did it several years ago and had to go through the window mfg Taylor Made.

fishingchallenged

I did it several years ago and had to go through the window mfg Taylor Made.

When I contacted them directly last fall they said they were no longer selling direct to customers. Sent me to my dealer.

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

I have purchased through Great Lakes Skipper, the dimensions were very accurate. The windshield is made of thermo formed plastic so it does have some flex, so if the numbers are off a slight bit, I wouldn’t think it should be a problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.