Wind

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Wind is still howling up here, just had the electricity flicker. This would have been a good old fashion white out blizzard if it was snowing!!

Sam
    St.Francis

Still blowing north of Zimmerman too, lake Fremont is 90% open

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Something happened east of my house. Non stop parade of fire and police vehicles going past.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Went outside couple times already tonight, swear I heard some larger branches falling. Nothing thank goodness, but she’s a blowing!

Sam
    St.Francis

I had 4 trees fall tonight in the wind might have some more by tomorrow morning

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Just heard 3 trees when down across a highway in Northern Wi a few minutes ago.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

All I hear is wind, the dog snoring and some odd noises outside. I’m afraid to look until morning.

Bass_attack

It was garbage day today. Trash everywhere. Got a good idea of the recent purchases of my neighbors to the west doah

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Wife on her way to work called home to say she was passed by the two plastic buckets that were in our back yard…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sounds like we’ll be back to a normal wind around noon today.

Just think if we would of had a March snow storm! MN would have closed down!

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

Mille lacs is still locked up tight, but the shingles on my house are a different story. The insurance lady is getting a call this morning. The neighbors left the cover on their boat lift, it almost hit their house after traveling almost 100 feet.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I would have been ready!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0968.jpg

Charles

I just saw they close 371 in Brainerd last night.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

It has been brutal all night long and going strong still this morning. Garbage day here and most didn’t even put out their cans. The ones that did have them and garbage blowing all over. Luckily I saw the truck coming and flagged them down so I could roll mine out and get it emptied.
    Its getting worse. You wouldn’t believe the debris going by my house when the wind gusts!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Wife on her way to work called home to say she was passed by the two plastic buckets that were in our back yard…

Now thats funny!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Absolutely brutal this AM, the wind gusts seemed to increase at dawn.

By pure luck I had spent last Saturday cleaning out the garage and had filled our garbage can with cut up plywood scraps and other heavy junk that kept in anchored in place.

Stuff was blowing all over this morning. Our neighbors to the east have a fence, so all the trash stops in my yard. Awesome.

Grouse

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

My neighbors trampoline was in my back yard last night whistling

Sam
    St.Francis

Well it’s past noon a d still windy as hell out hopefully it’s better tomorrow

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The wind is down now. It almost seems quiet.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.